May 2013 Moms

September Mommas

We now have a board with September 2013 Mom's!

Its crazy how fast this is all going. Some days I want it to go by so much faster and then days like today I start thinking about how this is probably my last baby and realize that DS1 will already be 2 in March and I just want the whole process to slow WAY down!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: September Mommas

• I'm completely OK with skipping ahead to where DH and I have 2 kids and we aren't in the waiting game anymore. Neither one of us have patience, so this kid is taking forever to get here... and then we get to do it all again in a year or so.
    BabyName Ticker
  • I had five friends announce that they were pregnant on Christmas morning. It dawned on me that they would be due in September sometime. Which made me later think about that was the time I was created by my parents. I was born in September so it makes me laugh. 
    Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • Loading the player...
  • My DS will be 2 April 1st and I know these next 3 months are going to fly by then baby girl will be here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's crazy, and my boss is one of them!  It's gone by so slowly for me though that I hope these last few months fly by :)
  • It does seem to be going really fast. This is my first and I am really anxious to meet her but at the same time I am enjoying being pregnant!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It does seem to be going by very fast but I am thankful for it. I wont have much peace and comfort until I hold my little rainbow baby. I can't believe a September board is up though...how exciting! 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHoolahZinger:
    It does seem to be going by very fast but I am thankful for it. I wont have much peace and comfort until I hold my little rainbow baby. I can't believe a September board is up though...how exciting! 

Girl! Where have you been? I haven't seen you on here in a few days! I hope everything is going well!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am totally okay with having 22 more weeks as a mom of two! My babies are 6 and 4 and it's been sooo easy and smooth. Theyre both potty trained, sleep thru the night, play well together all day (I homeschool). The only part I am anxious and impatient for is to have the baby breathing and alive in my arms so that I know he/she is really okay in there. My u/s is STILL 11 days away so I have no idea if my little one is okay in there or not. I feel movement and Im getting bigger, but thats all I have to go by.

"It is very true, that the way you think creates reality for yourself." Expecting my third child!
  • imagebeaubecca:
    imagethediarywithin:
    I had five friends announce that they were pregnant on Christmas morning. It dawned on me that they would be due in September sometime. Which made me later think about that was the time I was created by my parents. I was born in September so it makes me laugh.nbsp;
    I read once that September is when the most babies are born. You are definitely not alone in having parents that were frisky in the winter!I was born in April along with both my sisters so I guess mine were more of summer people hahah.Anyway this IS going really fast now and I'm excited to begin the parenting journey but also want to enjoy this pregnancy excitement!

Especially in Michigan. 

Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • I started actually posting in 2010 when I was pregnant with DD and she was due sept 15th 2010. Crazy to think Shell be 3 when those babies are born!
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecaymarks:

imageHoolahZinger:
    It does seem to be going by very fast but I am thankful for it. I wont have much peace and comfort until I hold my little rainbow baby. I can't believe a September board is up though...how exciting! 

Girl! Where have you been? I haven't seen you on here in a few days! I hope everything is going well!

Exactly!  I was hoping everything is ok.

Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"