September 2012 Moms
Options

Baby Vicks

yes or no at almost 4mo? Has anyone else used it? does it help?

or do I need to consult my pedi at 8pm on a holiday? ha ha

Liam Dean | 09.11.12 | 6lbs 13oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Vicks

• Options
    This is my second night using it. AJ is 3 1/2 months. It worked great last night, he slept 11 hours. Hoping for the same tonight.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We've been using it for 3 days. It seems to be helping. It says on the jar 3 months. Oh and he'll be 4 months tomorrow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are using it too since ds2 has bronchiolitis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We've been using it all week, if nothing else it makes me feel like I'm helping.
  • Options
    We have been using it like its going out of style. LO has a horrible cold so I've been slathering her with it to help with congestion and coughing. We saw the pedi yesterday and she recommended using it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS is 4 months too and we've been using it the past few nights! I think it's been helping him, but like a pp said, it makes me feel like I'm at least doing something to help. He has a bad cold and is so congested, I think it helps the coughing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Using it here too. DS has a case of RSV and has been miserable. So on top of the nebulizer treatments I coat him with Baby Vicks each night before bundling him up for bed. 
  • Options
    Yup I used it on my baby's feet and it really helped with her cough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"