October 2012 Moms

Jessica Simpson

Have you seen her bikini pic? No effing stretch marks. Eff my life, I'm so jelous of women who escaped in striped. But I do have to hand it to her she looks much healthier this time.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jessica Simpson

• I'm just confused about how she gained 70 lbs without any stretchmarks. I escaped without them because I tried really, really hard to watch what I ate. Not fair that she stuffed her little face.
  • So jealous, maybe good genes or tummy tuck?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh that's gotta be photoshopped. There's no way!
  • imagembm1983:
    Or body makeup. Shes got 'em. Just good at hiding them.

It's horrible to say, but I hope so!
  • imagerachelmichelle1:

imageexpectingnugget:
    I'm just confused about how she gained 70 lbs without any stretchmarks. I escaped without them because I tried really, really hard to watch what I ate. Not fair that she stuffed her little face.

I gained a gatrillion pounds and didn't get any stretch marks. :/

But, if it makes you feel any better, I look like a big ol' cow for the moment, even without stretch marks. Floppy McFlopperson. Fupa McGee. Suzie McFlabberpants.

Ok, I'm waking up the baby giggling. Must. Stop.  

Did you use any specific lotion or cream? My friends swears by the coco butter.
    And rachel, I'm sitting here pumping and I'm jealous of your nonpumping life :/
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekplaxco85:
    imagembm1983:
    Or body makeup. Shes got 'em. Just good at hiding them.
    It's horrible to say, but I hope so!

Agreed. I gained 50 lbs with my first and looked like I was

clawed by a wild animal. Gained the same this time and even

had some new ones appear. Didn't think it was possible!

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Rachellilly you made me spit out my wine, you're one funny lady!
  • Lol u girls make me laugh :D
    I think she looks to have slimmed down real quick even though she's pregnant..f'n miracle that is right there.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thars one good marketing scam ffor weight watchers to lose 50lbs and look that good prego again that quick....yea right!
  • No real stretch marks here either and I gained 70 with DS! I ate all the bad stuff and didn't moisturize ever...I think its genetics! Something else to blame our mothers for.
  • I only gained 17 lbs with DS and got a ton. My mom didnt get them it clearly I didn't get those jeans. Gained 24 this time and got plenty more. Fml

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• I have so many I lOok like a wrinkled zebra!!!! I was SO careful about what I ate! But I gained over 20 lbs the last two weeks because of preeclampsia... I tried a spray tanner... It helps out a little!
  • imagembmkbaby:
    I have so many I lOok like a wrinkled zebra!!!! I was SO careful about what I ate! But I gained over 20 lbs the last two weeks because of preeclampsia... I tried a spray tanner... It helps out a little!

Oh I'm frying the sh!t out of mine, via fake and bake. Yes skin cancer may get me, but I see no other way. Stretch marks be gone! Ps I gained 32lbs and still have them from pubic line to belly button, and yes they are ANGRY!
  • She might just not have them on her belly maybe? I am about her height and gained 45 lbs and mine are on my butt and thighs and now breasts pp.
  • I don't think she lost the weight with WW. I gained 50 and lost 42 in 2 months just breastfeeding. I walked a little and ate ok but not great and still lost it. What a scam! Unless she isn't BF I don't believe she did it from WW.
  • I LOVE me some J. Simps, but I can almost guarantee that she has some stretch marks SOMEWHERE. She got huuuuge during her last pregnancy. If I took a pic like that, it would look like I had no stretch marks either, but BAM! There they are on my sides/hip area! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"