February 2012 Moms

How I Fixed My Siggy Issue

Ok - my siggy did the same thing - it wouldn't switch over. So I went and cut and copied all the info, then deleted everything. Everything disappeared, as expected. Then I replaced it and it wouldn't show up! It was all gone. So I went back to the original page where I started to edit the links. And when I clicked save at that point - it worked! Not sure if that will work for everyone - but it's worth a shot.

If that seems very confusing - I'm on my 2nd glass of champagne after a huge glass of wine. Happy New Year everybody!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

Re: How I Fixed My Siggy Issue

• I did what you did, but at least 10-15 times before everything fell into place.  Sheesh.
    Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Ok right now my edit box is saved as totally deleted. I refresh the settings page and it keeps showing up as deleted. But my december siggy is still showing up on here!! Boooooooo Bump! First CP and now this?!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsGlaedr:
    Ok right now my edit box is saved as totally deleted. I refresh the settings page and it keeps showing up as deleted. But my december siggy is still showing up on here!! Boooooooo Bump! First CP and now this?!

That's exactly what was happening to me!  At the advice of others, I logged in and out several times, and kept deleting, saving and re-adding my siggy codes over and over again.  A real PITA!

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"