August 2012 Moms

Fussing more?

It seems like we have more bad days than good ones, lately. Ds has maaaybe 2 good days out of the week, the rest he just fusses the entire day. If I put him down to do anything, he immediately cries. If he gets bored, he cries. If I look at him wrong, he cries. This is only at home, though. If we go out, he's a happy camper. [Used to scream!]

Nothing at home makes him happy anymore. He just yells at me all day, I swear. It's been this way since Thanksgiving.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fussing more?

• I could have written this post!  I was just crying last night over being dealt a bad hand in the baby department after my friend with a baby invited us out to Sunday brunch...Um no,  DD will definitely not sit still, be quiet, be entertained, or let me sit still long enough for brunch.  BUT I could bounce around the room while everyone else enjoys waffles.

There are definitely more bad days than good.  Some days she cries when I hold her, put her down, feed her, burp her, bounce her, play with her, change her... just everything makes her upset!  She's only "good" sometimes when we go out, and definitely not in the car and not with other people.  It is exhausting, but just a phase right?!

• imageJulieMarie21:
    I could have written this post!nbsp; I was just crying last night over being dealt a bad hand in the baby department after my friend with a baby invited us out to Sunday brunch...Um no,nbsp; DD will definitely not sit still, be quiet, be entertained, or let me sit still long enough for brunch.nbsp; BUT I could bounce around the room while everyone else enjoys waffles.There are definitely more bad days than good.nbsp; Some days she cries when I hold her, put her down, feed her, burp her, bounce her, play with her, change her... just everything makes her upset!nbsp; She's only "good" sometimes when we go out, and definitely not in the car and not with other people.nbsp; It is exhausting, but just a phase right?!
    I hope this is a phase, because I can't live at restaurants, the mall, or the grocery store just to make him happy! Hah!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds about the same thing that is going on at our house. My kid is a bear most of the time. He is just so cranky and fussy. He suddenly wants to be held constantly, hates tummy time, doesn't want to play unless it's in my lap...Ugh. I can't wait for him to be able to sit up on his own. I'm hoping he'll be better at entertaining himself then!
  • imageJulieMarie21:

I could have written this post!  I was just crying last night over being dealt a bad hand in the baby department after my friend with a baby invited us out to Sunday brunch...Um no,  DD will definitely not sit still, be quiet, be entertained, or let me sit still long enough for brunch.  BUT I could bounce around the room while everyone else enjoys waffles.

There are definitely more bad days than good.  Some days she cries when I hold her, put her down, feed her, burp her, bounce her, play with her, change her... just everything makes her upset!  She's only "good" sometimes when we go out, and definitely not in the car and not with other people.  It is exhausting, but just a phase right?!

ME TOO! It's been this way since Thanksgiving and I hope that it goes away soon. I'm tired. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"