January 2013 Moms

From December to January we go

Hey ladies! I have been a December momma originally due 12/29. It looks like my LO is just too comfy for now and I will be joining you ladies! Me and my husband are having our first and his name is Mason Thomas. I was looking forward to having a December baby (and the nice tax credit lol) but it looks like Mason has other plans for us. The nurse practitioner I saw today told us that there was a possibility we would have a baby by the end of the week. Good luck to all of you ladies! I know we are all just as anxious to meet our LOs.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: From December to January we go

• And I was supposed to be a January momma...surprising how things can change! Happy New Year ladies!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Welcome! I was looking for a tax break baby as well, but it doesn't look like that will be happening. Instead, I am getting ready to go into work for another overnight shift. My little Mason had no plans of coming out on his own, so I suppose that I shouldn't expect Cole Philip to be rushing out either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I hope that you will get to meet your LO soon.  Maybe you'll have a New Year's baby!

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome! I'm sorry you are overdue and don't have a LO yet. How are you handling it? I'm mentally preparing to go overdue but I think I'd be tearing my hair out! lol
  • Welcome! And

::labor dust:: to you mama 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Same here, I was due 12/27 and it's looking like I'll be having a January baby, God willing. Hopefully we can meet our LO's soon!

• imagebrianabrad:
    Welcome! I'm sorry you are overdue and don't have a LO yet. How are you handling it? I'm mentally preparing to go overdue but I think I'd be tearing my hair out! lol

It drives me kinda crazy to know he isn't here yet. It's all I can do to not think about it 24/7. I wake up every morning and think to myself "could today be the day?" I think it's a little mentally and physically exhausting. I've been waiting for that due date so I can meet my LO and it has come and gone. I guess the bright side is knowing it can't be too much longer : Sending labor dust to all you momma's! And thanks for welcoming me :
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome! I hope he arrives soon!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"