January 2013 Moms

Not Complaining, but...

Has anyone woke up one morning recently and just felt 10 times better?

I've had horrible bone/muscle pain due to my pelvic bone separating early, lower back cramping/aches, and general discomfort that has only gotten worse and worse each day for the past 2 weeks.

Fast forward to today... NOTHING, just a little pain in my pubic bone region but nothing like it has been.  I could walk immediately after getting up this morning which typically would require the help of the wall for balance and at least a minute to limp to the bathroom.

Seems very strange to me, not sure what is up...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Not Complaining, but...

• I haven't experienced that really. I did wake up and feel like I could breathe better... 

Enjoy it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Me too.. had to go off work around the 6 month mark due to a pinched nerve, which completely dissapeared recently
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Some mornings I wake up feeling awesome, and some I need to lay around more because of joint pain. Who knows!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nice!

Maybe baby shifted position a little bit and it improved things?  I don't know, but certainly sounds lucky! 

It used to be that if I got a good night's sleep I would wake up feeling a lot better, I haven't found that to be true lately.  Definitely the last week or so :/

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I would LOVE for that to happen!  I don't know how I'm going to make it this last month... I've been limping all over the place.  
  • That hasn't happened to me but I would love if it did. Yesterday after getting out of the shower my aches and pains were almost completely gone for about 2 hours and I thought that was fantastic. I never realized how painful the end of pregnancy was going to be.
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Yes, basically. I had been having a ton of pain in the area where my c/s incision from DD is, it actually felt like post-op pain, it was weird. I could barely get out of a chair and laying down hurt too. But I woke up one day, about a week ago, and it was gone. So she must have moved out of whatever position she was in that caused the pain. And hopefully she doesn't move back there because that was awful!
  • That definitely has not happened to me and I'm so jealous of you! Enjoy it Mama!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've been more sore and achy the last 4-5 days. Mornings are better for me than at night. Mornings the pain in my lower belly is usually gone or minimal but every morning lately I wake up with every joint in both hands aching. This goes away usually within 5 minutes. The last two nights I've been wearing wrist braces I've got and it helps. Joints are less achy and the ache that is there goes away faster.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"