June 2013 Moms
Options

aw...now they think we're boring

July 2013 thinks we're boring and doesn't realize that other boards have noticed that they have a higher-than-average occurrence of...um...entertaining posts:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/70927352.aspx

PS - July 2013 lurkers, no offense intended. Sorry we can't supply you with the same amount of entertainment.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: aw...now they think we're boring

• Options
    Daw, some of them are all butthurt. Insert sad face.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagestackie16:
    Really?  I didn't know so many people lurked around, and I apparently never know what posts to click on because I miss things.  Oh well.

I don't usually go to other boards unless someone links. I just happened to see this post when I was looking at the one someone else linked to earlier today. I wouldn't ever get anything done if I lurked on other boards.

ETA - I think that their posts get linked to on our board so often (and they notice it) because there are people who are late June/early July that go on both boards.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekaleyandjason:

Butthurt maybe, but for much more fun reasons. Insert happy face that u like us so much u dedicate more posts! FTW11!!1!!
  • Options
    imagekaleyandjason:

Um this all the way...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Huh?

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    Alright, let's not do this. Board wars are lame. July is days away from our due dates, anyone who thinks June moms don't lurk there or July moms don't lurk here is a dufus.

The posts we've linked to have been for entertainment purposes, no one on July can deny the hilarity of some of them. And the people getting all weird and defensive need to quit it. It's silly. [I don't mean you, bug, but let's not feed the fire, eh?]
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMeghanKG:
    Just a public plea to this board...if I ever post something so ridiculous and entertaining, please repost that sh!t all over The Bump. It's really all in good fun, I swear...! I bet the majority of the July posters are lovely ladies.

Haha well the July post did say our crazy days are ahead... So maybe you'll gce us some good cra cra any day now!
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Options
    imageskio:
    Alright, let's not do this. Board wars are lame. July is days away from our due dates, anyone who thinks June moms don't lurk there or July moms don't lurk here is a dufus.

The posts we've linked to have been for entertainment purposes, no one on July can deny the hilarity of some of them. And the people getting all weird and defensive need to quit it. It's silly. [I don't mean you, bug, but let's not feed the fire, eh?]

Agree, lame.
  • Options
    That woman put a hair dryer to her vag.  'Nuff said.
  • Options

imageskio:
    Alright, let's not do this. Board wars are lame. July is days away from our due dates, anyone who thinks June moms don't lurk there or July moms don't lurk here is a dufus. The posts we've linked to have been for entertainment purposes, no one on July can deny the hilarity of some of them. And the people getting all weird and defensive need to quit it. It's silly. [I don't mean you, bug, but let's not feed the fire, eh?]

I regretted it after I hit post. Shows how boring my NYE was that I was on TB, eh?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"