Trying to Get Pregnant

What are you most looking forward to

Since I am staying in this evening, figured I would get some conversation going.  What are you must looking forward to doing with your future kids (or the ones you already have)?  I am a bit of a Disney fan and can't wait until my DS is old enough to go.  Since I live in Florida I am hoping to get annual passes.  I am also looking forward to taking him to the beach when he is older.  What about you all?
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: What are you most looking forward to

• Sitting around my parents living room on Sundays watching them interact with their grandkid(s).  Road trips to the Grand Canyon, Colorado, and Yellowstone.  I want to show my kids all the amazing things my parents showed me.  Also, taking walks in the evenings with the whole family.  I used to love those times.  Esp. when we walked to the nearest ice cream shop.  
    my read shelf:
    Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
  • I would love to take the kids to Disney someday, I was blessed to go when I was younger and although we all had the flu it was a lifetime memory. Looking forward to taking them to the ocean with our family and best friends and their.child
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Loading the player...
  • imageburmann:
    Sitting around my parents living room on Sundays watching them interact with their grandkid(s).  Road trips to the Grand Canyon, Colorado, and Yellowstone.  I want to show my kids all the amazing things my parents showed me.  Also, taking walks in the evenings with the whole family.  I used to love those times.  Esp. when we walked to the nearest ice cream shop.  

Road trips are another thing...being an army brat I have seen some cool places and being able to share that with my DS and hopefully future kids would be so much fun!! 

Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• I can't wait to get to take them everywhere and show them tons of cool things. My DH and I are super nerdy and really can't wait to teach him/her new things. I have this vision where DH and I are explaining something and I am just in awe everytime I picture their little face lighting up with understanding and realization. :) I also can't wait until we are able to all do family things, like play board games and sing songs.

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    I really hope it works into the budget to be able to get DD horseback riding lessons. We also can't wait until she's old enough to start taking off roading in the Jeep. She loves bumps already and goes "whee" when we hit pot holes and stuff.

Riding lessons was one of the best things my parents did for me - just be careful, I got hooked and we ended up buying a horse, doing the show thing, etc.  That definitely got expensive!  Such a great time in my life though that I'll never forget!

It'll be fun to see future LO learn to ski/snowboard.  

Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• We already do so many of the things that I looked forward to, but I continue to look forward to taking trips, enjoying school events, and though it may seem strange going to the movies together--my dh and I love movies and before ds we went all the time.  Now we go a couple of times a year, but I just am so excited to be able to take him to his first action hero movie...or whatever it is that he ends up interested in.
  • I'm looking forward to teaching them to swim, ride horses, camping out in the yard, staying up way past bedtime to watch the meteor showers, and making a total mess in the kitchen while teaching them to make cookies and other sweet things.

TTC since March of 2012
    Me: 27 Dh: 35 Testing Begins 3/5/13
    Six SA's show DH has low numbers across the board = severe MFI
    Genetic testing for me = MTHFR+, also carrier for blood clotting disorder Otherwise all else normal
    Dh's karotype= Normal!!
     Mini-IVF/ICSI - July -August 2014 - 1R,M,&F Transferred 1 Grade 1 Morula-5dt - BFFN

• I can't wait to take DS to his 1st baseball game. We will probably start with the local minor league team, which plays at Cal Ripken's stadium, but it will be fun (I hope!) none-the-less. DH played D1 ball in college so I know its a love he hopes to share with our son!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I could list a thousand things but here is a few: watching them eat their first snow cone, going to a splash pad, Disney world and watching Disney movies as a family, and doing family photo shoots.

Obviously there are numerous things through out the day that I see and think " I can't wait to do that with my baby"

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"