January 2013 Moms

My birth announcement - Updated w/ pics!

Baby Gino Michael is here!  He arrived 12/26 at 9:20 am.  He weighed 7 lbs exactly and 20.5 inches long.  I had no indication he would be coming the day after Christmas.  I had a long Christmas day spending the morning w/ my husband's family and then mine.  I came home and went to bed at 10:15 pm.  Around midnight I woke up w/ menstrual-like cramps.  By 12:30 I figured maybe it meant something and started timing. They were 5 min apart. I woke my husband at 1 because I was finally not in denial that this was real.  We made it to the hospital at 3:30 am where they were 3 min apart.  By 4:40 am when I was internally checked I was already 7 cm!  I got the epi and at 6 was fully dilated. I wasn't able to push because he was still so high up there.  Finally at 8:45 I was ready and pushed until 9:20 when he arrived.  So it was a pretty fast labor especially for a FTM and he came 8 days before the due date.  He's an amazing baby. I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all those still pregnant and I wish for you an amazing birth experience.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Falling in Love!  November 2014

Re: My birth announcement - Updated w/ pics!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"