May 2013 Moms
Options

discharge question... freaked out/ FTM issues!

Im almost 19 weeks, just had my a/s and everything is perfect but i just noticed a very tiny bit of brown in the front on my underwear and immediately almost passed out. I mean, its literally like a drop... but im still freaked out.Should i call the doctor or am i being overly paranoid?

Also, i know cramping is normal, but what about only on one side? i was only cramping on my left side today and it was really painful. I haven't cramped since like week 8...

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: discharge question... freaked out/ FTM issues!

• Options
    Brown blood is old blood. Did you have a transvaginal ultrasound or have sex recently? I would not call unless you have a lot of bright red blood. The cramping on one side is most likely round ligament pain. It's common to have it worse on one side. It's nothing to worry about.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yep.  This all sounds very normal.  I often have a scant amount of brown blood up to one week post sex.  As for cramping on just one side, this happens to me consistently and has for all three pregnancies.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree that brown blood is old blood and that the cramping is probably RLP.  However, if you need peace of mind, give your OB a call.  I'm sure you're not the first one to ask that question!
    Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
  • Options

Thanks ladies, all of your input has definitely given me some peace of mind. I have an appointment with my OB Thursday morning, so ill mention it then. I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

Thank again! 

Google freaked me out.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"