September 2012 Moms
Options

nutragimin moms?

anyone give their baby nutragimin?  dr wants us to try it due to the current formula causing tons of gas and screaming in my baby.has refulx

Re: nutragimin moms?

• Options
    What have you been giving you LO?

I suggest gerber soothe.
  • Options
    Gerber gentile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD's on Nutramigen.  She was pooping blood at 2 months and the pedis suspected a milk allergy.  She's doing much better on the Nutramigen, but I'll warn you of two things.  1) it's VERY expensive.  $35.99 for the larger size is the cheapest I've found locally, and about $24 for the small.  It may be cheaper online somewhere, but I prefer to just buy it at the store.  2) it's made DD's poops really stinky.  Like, make me gag stinky.  I've had two other babies, and their poop did not smell anything like this - the pedi said Nutramigen babies do tend to have stinkier poos.
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ds had gas issues with the gerber gentile too. Switched to the soothe and it has helped a lot. Maybe give it a shot 1st then if it doesn't work go to the nutramigin.
  • Options
    We use nutramigen when we supplement and it has been a HUGE improvement over Gentlease.  With the gentlease, DS would get ridiculously gassy and have terrible stomach pains.  It is definitely smelly- but so worth it not to have our little guy in pain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I would try the Enfamil AR or Gentle Ease first. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dr gave me samples of nutragimin so im hoping this works..fingers crossed. Poops stunk bad with the gerber gentile..
  • Options
    image1fish2fish:
    We use nutramigen when we supplement and it has been a HUGE improvement over Gentlease.nbsp; With the gentlease, DS would get ridiculously gassy and have terrible stomach pains.nbsp; It is definitely smelly but so worth it not to have our little guy in pain.

This is us exactly. She only gets a bottle a day but gentlease was not working. So we started nutramigen a few days ago.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"