July 2013 Moms
Options

I hate worrying

Hi ladies! I'm 11 weeks and heard baby's heartbeat on Christmas eve. I woke up this morning to spotting. It's always been brown so I have been fairly calm about it. It's been off and on all day, nothing significant but everyone knows that feeling. Now the spotting has turned to brownish tinged discharge. It's thicker than usual. I'm trying not to worry too much because I know its normal but its just been an all day thing and the calmness is running out. Is it something I should call about or just shut up and deal with. I'm ok with honesty I just need an opinion. Thanks ladies.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I hate worrying

• Options

Hi there. I think if you are very worried about it and it seems like it is getting worse I would go ahead and call your doctor. However, if you are not cramping you are probably ok! Good luck.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I appreciate your advice. I'm worrying needlessly I'm sure. It's just unnerving. I want xray vision to look in there and make sure baby is ok. I feel almost more worried the closer I get to the 2nd trimester which is ridiculous but its my mind.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it is brown and not getting worse, then there's no reason to worry! That is why I love having a doppler. Hearing the HB always puts my worries to rest.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Did you get an internal sonogram at your last visit?  Sometimes that can cause some spotting.  Seems like you're fine but I totally understand your feelings.  Smile

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"