1st Trimester
Options

1st Trimester Bloating?

Is it common to experience significant bloating early on in pregnancy? I'm about 6 weeks pregnant with my first child and I'm scared to death. I feel like the symptoms I'm experiencing are very different than the information ive found while researching. Not only major bloating but I get very hungry/sick every hour if I don't eat a small meal or snack. Is that normal as well???? Help please!!

Re: 1st Trimester Bloating?

• Options
    I'm curious to know what sites you're on where those AREN'T normal symptoms :)  Totally, completely normal.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options

imageelmoali:
    I'm curious to know what sites you're on where those AREN'T normal symptoms :)  Totally, completely normal.

This.  It's all normal.  Eat small frequent meals.  Extra protein and lots of water.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm only 5w4d and already so bloated I'm using a hair elastic to keep my jeans done up, because they're just too tight otherwise and very uncomfortable. I'm hungry constantly and eating everything in sight. I too wonder what sites you've been on that say this isn't normal? 

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Yep. Normal. Wait until your second kid. I'm already in maternity pants. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Very normal. Try to relax and quit googling and looking for trouble.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL like the PP said wait until it is your second or third. The bloat is ridiculous and totally normal. On our BMB we call it the "blump"
    imageimageimageimage

• Options

imageashcart01:
    Yep. Normal. Wait until your second kid. I'm already in maternity pants. 

Ditto that! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
  • Options
    This is my third and I can tell you the bloat is VERY normal, for me I had to break out the maternity pants at 5weeks go buy a belly band. I to get sick if I do not eat something every few hours just remember when you go out take a snack with you in your purse like fruit or some crackers ALWAYS carry water with you to this will help you if you eat smaller meals during the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"