August 2013 Moms
Options

Mmmm... Chicken.

I just devoured a box of popcorn chicken and gravy from KFC. Oh boy! 

Totally worth it.

Happy New Year Ladies!   

Re: Mmmm... Chicken.

• Options
    Every food I see someone talk about on here becomes my new craving. Now to keep myself from going to KFC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options

imagelmlorenz12:
    Every food I see someone talk about on here becomes my new craving. Now to keep myself from going to KFC.

I know!  The other day there was a big post on Taco Bell and I craved tacos immediately!  Hahaha.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having the exact same problem! I mean, one of my friends mentioned Shari's and I hate Shari's, but I started craving it simply because she mentioned it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    LOL I want one of the popcorn chicken bowls with the corn. My nausea has subsided a bit but it's safe to say I won't be going anywhere. I went to the corner shoppette here on post and almost slid into the curb. My traction control light wouldn't stop flashing. The roads on post when it snows are horrible and they are sooo slow to plow them and I don't think they can keep up today because it started this morning and hasn't stopped. Some nice boy came and shoveled our driveway but it was for nothing because as I looked out the window and the big pile of snow he shoveled the driveway was covered in another 2 inches of snow.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I have had Taco Bell twice because of all those posts the other day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    I've been craving a biscuit from KFC!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    Ugh. I am really trying to limit the fast food. You guys are not making it easy!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Nezi again
  • Options
    My biggest craving (thus far unsatisfied) has been french toast sticks...the nasty ones that come in a box and go in the microwave! I think i've been craving them for like 3 days, and just haven't gotten to the store to get them!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"