Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday B!tchFest

I haven't seen this posted yet this morning, so lets hear them, ladies!

Re: Monday B!tchFest

• My sister got dumped by her boyfriend of 2 years last night.  She was so upset, I can not stand seeing her that way.  Of course I was clueless of what to say to make her feel better.  I guess you can't say much when it's this fresh.  Poor girl.  I remember my first serious break up.  

Guess I am not really in b!tchy mood....but now I need to find a way to give my sis some hope for the new year!  Bad timing for a breakup. 

my read shelf:
    Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
  • I am just really really tired...like I could sleep 12 hours tired. I can not get fully over being sick. UGH I hate feeling soooo sleepy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i'm tired of being sick with this cold, i have no real plans for new years and it seems like everyone else is going to some party or club or whatever and i feel like a lame-o, i'm having terrible cramps this time on AF, i'm pissed that i have to be at work today when almost everywhere in my town is closed or is at least working a half day, and my hair is flat as a pancake today, even though i teased it to jesus. 

i feel better now.  

trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • 1. As soon as I posted the OP, my computer froze, so I had to completely reboot it.

2. I couldn't sleep at all last night. As soon as I found a comfortable position and dozed off, my cat decided I looked like a comfortable bed. I guess she decided that since I wasn't sleeping on my back, she would.

• imagenlscroggins:

i have no real plans for new years and it seems like everyone else is going to some party or club or whatever and i feel like a lame-o,

This.

• Ugh I am at work today! At least I am working just 6 hours! I am super excited for tonight! H and I are going to a big NYE party in Anaheim, an "all-white" themed party, so everyone wears all white. Some of my fav. DJs will be there too! This is one of our last crazy nights out aside from my 30th bday in Vegas in Jan. we have planned before TTC in February.

Sorry for you girls that are sick and don't have plans :-( Never too late to make plans, sometimes the last minute plans are the best. Cuddling at home with H practicing or making babies can be fun too!

Be safe everyone!

• Anonther check in the  "sick of being sick" column. Just can't seem to shake it off and O is (in theory) right around the corner. Fluck you too, body.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so effing sick of family drama. Drama that lasts over two months, and all over a joke (not even an offensive joke) that I made. My dad and SM have been crapping on me for two months now. I am so over it.
  • ::waves::  Hi Tamma!

My RE's office is closed today, but they don't have their oncall system set up properly so I can't get ahold of them.  I just want to inform them of the negative tests, weird thing that came out of me yesterday, and ask to stop meds so I can move on.  Is that too much to ask?!?!

My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• Today is my first day back to work after vacation.  887 unread emails...

TTC#1 since October 2012
    BFP#1 EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejschwind22:

::waves::  Hi Tamma!

My RE's office is closed today, but they don't have their oncall system set up properly so I can't get ahold of them.  I just want to inform them of the negative tests, weird thing that came out of me yesterday, and ask to stop meds so I can move on.  Is that too much to ask?!?!

Hi Schwinny! I hope you get answers soon. ((hugs))

• Was really hoping my husband would get out of work early today, no such luck so far....super lame.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• It took me until 1:00 (central) but I have one. Flucking Indiana University bookstore...I ordered three items online in early December. I recived ONE item about a week later even though my credit card was charged the whole amount.

I waited to see if I got the rest...nothing. I emailed and threatened to dispute the charge. Customer service rep responds that they have one of the items but not the other and offers a replacement option; I accept it.

Fast forward to today when I get the two items, and I got the replacement item and a hat, but NOT the hat I ordered. Incompetent!

Needless to say I will NEVER order from them again. Sorry for the novel but I am p*ssed!

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • imageYellowBag:
    imagenlscroggins:

i have no real plans for new years and it seems like everyone else is going to some party or club or whatever and i feel like a lame-o,

This.

I feel like this every year.  We are having a bonfire at my sisters.  I will be there with my snow gear on, and I will still be cold.  

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I can feel myself getting the flu. I feel like shiz, my body aches all over, and I have a bad cough and sore throat. I was feeling energetic last night and FI wanted to go out with a few of our friends, so I went with. With that little burst of energy I decided to do my hair and make up (I never wear make up...ever). Well, we got home around 2 a.m. and I forgot to take off my mascara. I woke up this morning with my right eye bright red and itchy. I'm waiting it out and seeing if it goes away on it's own. But, damn, I'm never going to bed without washing my mascara off again. 
  • I have an 18 month old, and my circle of friends is now entirely made up of people with kids between 16 months and 2 years. About 15 moms. I am the ONLY one who isn't pregnant again yet! Some already have number two. One is already pregnant with number 3 and due in May! Ok, she's crazy because she's about to have 3 kids under 2.5, BUT... I just found out the last one of the group is 3 months pregnant. Argh!!! Not that I don't wish them all well, but I feel like we're being left behind, and I feel like DS and his future sibling are just getting further and further apart and more time until they can be good friends!!
    Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • One more sicky....

Woke up with a super sore throat, man voice, and sinus pressure. Awesome.

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• imagePockety:
    I have an 18 month old, and my circle of friends is now entirely made up of people with kids between 16 months and 2 years. About 15 moms. I am the ONLY one who isn't pregnant again yet! Some already have number two. One is already pregnant with number 3 and due in May! Ok, she's crazy because she's about to have 3 kids under 2.5, BUT... I just found out the last one of the group is 3 months pregnant. Argh!!! Not that I don't wish them all well, but I feel like we're being left behind, and I feel like DS and his future sibling are just getting further and further apart and more time until they can be good friends!!

My boys are 33 months apart, and get along amazingly. It's not necessarily the age difference that makes siblings close. It's the individual personalities. I'm the youngest of 6, and I'm closest to my oldest sibling, my brother who's 13 years older than me. Don't put too much stress on yourself about the gap in ages of your kids.

• Oh goody, there was a truck fire in the tunnel, I'm sure traffic with be nice and smooth on my evening commute!
    TTC#1 since October 2012
    BFP#1 EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy
  • imagetigger99:
    I am ticked my SIL knew her kids were sick and didn't bother to tell us until we got to her house, knowing that I get sick easily. And now I have been sick since last week and want to curl up in a ball and whimper with my box of kleenex and cough drops. And now I can't go to the New Year's Eve party my friends are having. [:]

This is us! I'm sure you saw my post the other night about DS and DH being super sick. We arrived at my inlaws' and were told that everyone in the house had just had a terrible stomach bug, but fx we won't get it! Now my boys are better and I am feeling awful and am stuck on the couch.
    imageimage
  • Yesterday, DH and I went to exchange some items we got for Christmas. I just wanted different sizes but DH didn't like what he got because he's a girl sometimes. Well they only had one correct size for one of my items and since the place was packed I said ok we'll just do straight up returns and come back and shop when it's quieter. No biggie except we don't have sales tax in Oregon and our gifts were from Ohio and South Carolina. The staff had no idea how to refund the sales tax. At this point, I sent DH to do his other exchange because he was whining that he wishes his grandmother and mom would just send money (since we only had a gift receipt we just got a gift card).

The thing is, THEY DID send us money. They were trying to be thoughtful and send us something to open on Christmas, which I think was very very nice of them. When we got to the car, I finally let DH have it. We do not get to dictate how people do nice things for us. We accept it, thank them and then thank our lucky stars that we have people in our lives who want to do nice things for us. He got really quiet and then bought me lunch.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well i have plans for a party tonight but I am not in the mood for dealing with all of the drunks, AF has been terrible, I have major cramps and I am too fat to wear anything sexy. Whew! Man I am whiny!

image         image

imageimage
    My Ovulation Chart
    **All AL Welcome**
    TTC since July 2012 Me(42): normal HSG low progesterone 2.5 and TSH 13.9 DH(41): normal SA
    • 10 cycles no meds, July 2012 -March 2013: BFN
    • Cycle 11 - Chlomid and IUI April 6, 2013 BFN
    • Cycle 12 Chlomid but canceled IUI so only TI BFN
    • Cycle 13 - On break from meds - suprise BFP - ended in CP June 11, 2013
    • Cycle 14 - TTA BFN
    • Cycle 15 - 17 - Break from meds and doctor, trying on own BFN
    • Cycle 18 Chlomid and TI BFN
    • Cycle 19 BFN ...  onto Cycle 20
    • Cycle I have no fricken clue anymore but still BFN
  • My body can't seem to get my thyroid levels in check. It's going to take another 2 months of a new dose of meds just to recheck to see if this dosage is good. Hopefully this new dose will fix me up and I'll be good to go. I haven't had this much trouble regulating since first diagnosed with hypothyroidism. 
    ~Allyson 6 & Ellianna 5~
    ~Team green turned Blue on 4/6/14~
  • The office gestapo apparently complained that people are using their cell phones at their desks and that people are posting stuff about work on facebook, and it's turning into some ridiculous drama.  Nobody has said anything out-of-line or derogatory about the job on facebook.  In fact, I happen to love my job - though it is exhausting some days.  Some people have made occasional, brief personal calls at work.  However, many of us don't take our 15 minute breaks and sometimes skip lunch, come in early, or work late to get everything done.  If someone needs to make a 2-minute personal phone call occasionally, I'd say that's probably beyond a fair trade.
  • I am so sick of everyone telling me to not get pregnant and to wait. I'm just going to start telling them I am pregnant when I get an unwarranted lecture about it, just to make it awkward and then explain to them that you shouldn't give lectures because what if I was actually pregnant? It's ridiculous. ESPECIALLY at work for no reason whatsoever.

And I'm annoyed at my chart for being so weird and hopeful this month. 

• Its so frustrating that i struggle to get hours at work while the laziest girl we have got the full time position we had open.  I know they offered it based on seinority but now that shes not performing the job and talking to her isnt working , she needs to be wrote up! I dont care that shes a friend AND older than both managers, if i did the same crap I'd have been wrote up months ago!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"