Parenting

Hello?

It's 9 o'clock here. DS is asleep, so I'm sitting here alone not the lease bit tired.

Anybody as lame as me, home on the internet on New Years Eve?

Re: Hello?

• I already went to a party but now I'm home on the internet...on NYE. Count me in as lame too!
  • Also, it's very depressing to me that my grandma and grandpa are out at a New Years Eve party, and I didn't even get invited to anything Tongue Tied I'm really lame.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMamapoo:
    Also, it's very depressing to me that my grandma and grandpa are out at a New Years Eve party, and I didn't even get invited to anything Tongue Tied I'm really lame.

Thats ok, my 76 year old aunt and uncle are out on the town and I'm home watching tv. Lame...

• imageMamatoA2010:

imageMamapoo:
    Also, it's very depressing to me that my grandma and grandpa are out at a New Years Eve party, and I didn't even get invited to anything Tongue Tied I'm really lame.

Thats ok, my 76 year old aunt and uncle are out on the town and I'm home watching tv. Lame...

Whatcha watching? haha

• Me, but I'm going to start a movie soon.
  • I actually like staying in on NYE.....so I guess that makes me super lame......lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegimmietimmies:
    Me, but I'm going to start a movie soon.

A new and exciting movie you've never seen? Or a tried and true?

• imageStench99:
    I actually like staying in on NYE.....so I guess that makes me super lame......lol

Usually I enjoy it staying in, but this year it's just me and a sleeping toddler, so it's super lame and lonely Tongue Tied 

• hey MPoo. How have you been? We were just wondering about you the other day. I hope you're taking good care of yourself. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • imageFormerlyKrista555:
    hey MPoo. How have you been? We were just wondering about you the other day. I hope you're taking good care of yourself. :)

Yeah, slowly getting things together. Hopefully once I get this baby out of me things will come together more.

• I'm on the Internet to sob dr up 

yay Internet ! 

• Mamapoo, you're not lame. Your DH is the lame one. You're strong and awesome.

Now, I've been waiting. What is this spell or potion from HP your brother was talking about?

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"