August 2013 Moms
Options

3T grads out there!!

Hey ladies just wanted to check in with you all and see how everyone was doing??? Hope all is well and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
Eleanor Roosevelt 
image image 

Re: 3T grads out there!!

• Options

No I really didn't post an update all went well! EDD is the same baby is growing, heart rate was 119. I go back Jan 11th for my second u/s. 

YAY you will have to let me know how it goes on Monday!! :)

I think we should do a weekly check on this board so we can keep in touch. There are so many ladies over here. I feel like everyone gets lost in the mix!  

EDT: Typos!  

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • Options

I love the idea of a 3T check in! Nothing new here to report, everything is pretty much status quo! :)

Ruger- glad your ultrasound went well! 

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my 3T girls!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi!  Glad to hear your u/s went well.  I paged you in a post last week to see how it went (it definitely got lost in the mix!).  I love the idea of a weekly check in too!

As for me- I have one more u/s on Thursday and if everything looks ok, I will probably get released to my ob. 

gtamyk- Can't wait to hear how your u/s goes!  GL!

Hey kristykay and Millie!  Happy New Year girls!

My Blog: The Journey
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    TTC with PCOS since 4/2011
    1500mg Metformin
    4 Clomid cycles (3 cancelled) / 2 Clomid + Follistim + IUI cycles
    10/2012 & 11/2012- Treatment break while waiting for new insurance to become effective.
    IUI #3 in December... or not. Surprise BFP on 12/9/12!
    12/10 Beta #1: 25, 12/13 Beta #2: 122, 12/17 Beta #3: 738
    12/20 1st u/s, 12/27 2nd u/s with a heartbeat!, 1/3 3rd u/s & released from RE

EDD: 8/21/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    imagegtamyk:
    imageRuger04:

No I really didn't post an update all went well! EDD is the same baby is growing, heart rate was 119. I go back Jan 11th for my second u/s. 

YAY you will have to let me know how it goes on Monday!! :)

I think we should do a weekly check on this board so we can keep in touch. There are so many ladies over here. I feel like everyone gets lost in the mix!  

EDT: Typos!  

I love this idea! Will you keep it going?

Congrats on an awesome first u/s, and I will definitely let y'all know how Monday goes!

Yeah I will try and remember too lol!  

Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • Options

I feel like were missing someone but I can't think of who.....

Glade everyone is doing well! Good luck on your U/S this week! :) 

Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"