October 2012 Moms

The Last LNCI of the Year

The Last LNCI of the Year

I know everyone is ringing in the new year, but let's be honest, you're still checking TB anyway. ;]

Who's here?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.

Re: The Last LNCI of the Year

• 11:27

Its been a long 24 hours. My normal baby turned evil. We kind of screwed up her routine yesterday by going to my friends house and she's definitely letting me know. She didn't nap and only slept 5 hours last night. She was overtired, exhausted and cranky all day. Hell that could easily describe the both of us. She has been down for almost 45 minutes so I'm hoping everything finally caught up with her.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Hi, I'm hear. Mac is finally asleep, I think I hope I didn't jinx myself Is there a 12 week growth spurt?? He spent a few hours at daycare today in prep for next week. Ugh. Just hanging out with DH ringing in the new year.

View Full Size Image

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • 1129... Honestly, I don't even want to stay up til midnight. I might just sleep in the new year instead of ring in the new year. LO has been asleep since 1110 DH is playing madden and instead of opening this bottle of champagne I might just go to sleep. Work at 7 am and 430 comes very fast.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 11:29

I'm here - my normal happy baby has been cranky all day today. She's been crying for most of the day and has barely slept at all. We've tried putting her down for naps, but no dice. 

Hubby is feeding her right now (the only time she's been quiet all day). Hopefully she'll go down after this - mommy needs some quiet time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • 8:39, Calvin is sleeping on me and is due a feed at 9. Flicking through crappy tv. Hoping he will fall asleep right after eating!
  • 11:23 here. Charlie is sleeping on my chest and Bryce is in daddy's arms. We will wake them at midnight to feed and then hopefully they'll sleep until 5. I can't believe they'll be 3 months old soon... As in on the 1st soon!! Time is flying by!

Retrieval - 33 Eggs, 29 Fertilized, 14 Frosties
    IVF #1 - 3/17/2011 - 2 Blasts

3/31/2011 - Beta #1 - 395 BFP
    4/04/2011 - Beta #2 - 1458
    4/8/2011 - Ultrasound - little bean measures 5wks 2dys
    4/9/2011 - Confirmed miscarriage
    FET #1 - 6/23/2011 - 2 blasts (already hatching)

7/7/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    FET #2 - 8/18/2011 - 2 blasts

9/1/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    Second Hysteroscopy - 9/15/2011

Uterine Septum Found and Removed
    FET #3 - 11/23/2011 - 3 blasts, 1 already hatching

12/7/2011 - Beta #1 - 193 BFP
    12/8/2011 - Beta #1.5 - 320
    12/9/2011- Beta #2 - 454
    12/16/2011- 2nd Miscarriage
    FET #4 - 3/1/2012 4 blasts

3/12/2012 - Beta #1 454 BFP
    3/15/2012 - Beta #2 1520
    3/19/2012 - Beta #3 5000 plus
    3/20/2012 - Ultrasound #1 Triplets
    6/11/2012 - Expecting 2 Boys
    10/01/2012 - Welcome to the world Bryce and Charlie
    PAIF & SAIF Always Welcome Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Siggy Challenge:The Day My Embryos Were Transferred image
  • 12:35 here. Today's a holiday? What? Because it feels exactly the same as any other day at my house! I kid...but not really.

Happy new year!
  • 1235, Happy New Year to everyone. LO has been down since 730 and slept through 12 other kids running through my house for the last 4 hours. I'm going to pay the price later. Pumping now then off to bed for a short sleep I'm sure.
    Have a good night ladies.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1:23 here. DS slept 3 hours. Oh joy. This was after spending about 2 and a half hours putting him to sleep. And DD didn't fall asleep till after 10. Mon is exhausted!!
    M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 2:55... LO passed out at 11, I passed out at 11:15... DH had to wake me up at 11:59! I'm exhausted.... LO is fed and changed and I'm waiting for him to be asleep enough to move him back to his rnp so I can go back to sleep myself.

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • 3:08

She woke up about 2:30 and I changed and fed her. Now she's out. Hopefully we can get the same stretch again. Hopefully she will go back to her regular schedule soon.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • imageellcore:
    3:08

She woke up about 2:30 and I changed and fed her. Now she's out. Hopefully we can get the same stretch again. Hopefully she will go back to her regular schedule soon.

3:25

Haha! Just kidding. She's back up. Gah!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • 4:10 and I am here for the first time in forever. DS has gotten so he eats in a matter of 15 mins at nights, so I usually don't wake up enough to bump.

Tonight however he decided to sleep for 7.5 hours straight and I am soo engorged. He usually eats every 2 to 3 hours at night! So, I am pumping. He just ate, but only from one side and was so full he spat up a huge amount and then promptly fell asleep. I appreciate the extra sleep though!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 4:59.... And once again, like clockwork. He is up 2 hours later.... He is fed and changed, praying he goes down fast

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • DH and I went to bed at 9 with DS only to be woken up by fireworks in our back alley and a loud party complete with yelling and smashing bottles. I was not impressed!! Anyway DS started crying so I pulled him in to bed with me for cuddles and he just woke up again at 230 to eat. Hoping for a decent stretch now as I am wiped. Happy New Year!!
  • 557 LO woke up at 5 while I kept hitting snooze on my alarm. Changed, fed, and burped. Now I sit here ready for work, pumping, and feel like AF is coming. Does the minipill have those same sugar pills? Or are they all BCPs? If so... AF is definitely on her way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"