August 2013 Moms

Spotting...normal

I know spotting is normal... I just need to hear it again. It's brown... No bright red or anything ... I'm just worried because of my previous pregnancy ... Comfort needed!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spotting...normal

• You're fine! take a nice warm bath and relax :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm sorry you're nervous:( Spotting can be completely normal- I spotted throughout first tri with my daughter, scared the heck out of me but it was OK. Definitely try to relax...drink lots of water and cuddle with SO!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm spotting brown and believe me it has freaked me out. According to my Dr. It is perfectly normal and we just need to take it easy and relax.

My PGAL brain is going a thousand miles a minute but I'm taking my Dr. advice and telling myself this is "normal".
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you guys :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You only need to be concerned with bad painful cramping accompanied by heavy period-like bleeding.  An occasional brown spotting incident is completely normal.

This exact question is asked several times daily, I know I've typed pretty much this exact thing several times today alone between 1st tri, September 2013 and August 2013. If you need further reassurance, scroll down in these threads and read the other posts about spotting. Good luck!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• I had brown discharge earlier today and I scrolled through the posts to find the others for the reassurance.  But I'm glad you posted.  It's still comforting to see.  I didn't have any spotting with my first pregnancy so this was a new experience.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I went to my Dr at 6 weeks with spotting and she did an u/s. I saw a heartbeat and was so relieved. If you are nervous, call your doctor. Sometimes the reassurance from the medical professional will put you at ease! Just know that there are a lot of us in the same boat...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"