October 2011 Moms

For those of you who are home....

The Goonies is on! It just started on ABC family. I love this movie!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: For those of you who are home....

• imagelisajay09:
    I can almost recite that movie. Almost. On my top 10 list.

Me too! It's one of my absolute favs!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol, DH has it on!  One of my faves!
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelisajay09:
    Ok I put it on. I forgot about my secret love affair with Corey Feldman. I don't even want to talk about Corey Haim...too sad. I wonder what ever happened to Data?

That's a good question. I think he was in one of the Indiana Jones movies. Josh Brolin can throw me around a bit yum!
  • One of the rare times I miss cable. Sadsies. Sad
  • imagelisajay09:
    imagewilsontl19191:
    imagelisajay09:
    Ok I put it on. I forgot about my secret love affair with Corey Feldman. I don't even want to talk about Corey Haim...too sad. I wonder what ever happened to Data?

That's a good question. I think he was in one of the Indiana Jones movies. Josh Brolin can throw me around a bit yum!

Haha! Josh Brolin is not too shabby.
    Ok...hearing cyndi lauper just made my new year!!!!

I've had that song in my head since I made this post! Happy new year!
  • Lol! We always pass by the Goonie house when we head to the beach. Haystack Rock that is in the movie is also at one of the beaches we go to! I love that movie!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Boo :
    Towards you kagl08
  • Enjoy! ! :
    Towards you JG!
  • imageElsa1984:
    Lol! We always pass by the Goonie house when we head to the beach. Haystack Rock that is in the movie is also at one of the beaches we go to! I love that movie!

No way!!!! That is so cool! Oregon? It looks like such a cute area.
  • imagewilsontl19191:
    Boo : Towards you kagl08

I love that movie too! Instead I'm watching some dumb movie on Netflix that DH picked. He has this habit of picking movies that are awful then I have to suffer through them.  

• Yay, I turned it on!

I just found out that SO has never watched. I am appalled!
  • imageElsa1984:
    Lol! We always pass by the Goonie house when we head to the beach. Haystack Rock that is in the movie is also at one of the beaches we go to! I love that movie!

We went to Cannon Beach for our baby moon. We stayed at the Surfsand and could see Haystack Rock from our bed! And DH had us hike  Ecola State Park so we could act out some of the other scenes.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelisajay09:
    imagekellybug80:
    Yay, I turned it on! I just found out that SO has never watched. I am appalled!
    Never? Unacceptable!

I know!  Especially considering the number of times I have shouted "Hey you guuuys!" over the last decade or so. 

• imageblu-eyedwife:

imageElsa1984:

We went to Cannon Beach for our baby moon. We stayed at the Surfsand and could see Haystack Rock from our bed! And DH had us hike  Ecola State Park so we could act out some of the other scenes.

My former nanny kid was three one summer and she said she wanted to go to the beach. So I made the 2.5hr drive and blew my transmission in Ecola park. My bosses thought it was great since at the time I charged by the day and not hour. They got us a hotel for the night while they went out to dinner and a movie. We got a ride back home the next day. Haha! One of the best trips....she is almost 8 years old now.
  • Yep. The Goonie house is in Astoria, Oregon. We take that way when we go to our family beach house in Long Beach, Washington because the Oregon side is a better drive. Then we just cross the bridge back into WA. Haystack Rock is Cannon Beach, Oregon. It's so pretty during sunsets!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"