August 2013 Moms
Options

ASPCA commercial

I am hysterical crying because I just saw the ASPCA commercial... Now I feel the need to donate money that we don't have. Darn hormones! Darn commercial with sad fluffy animals!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ASPCA commercial

• Options
    Lol! I think I'll stay away from that one.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    If you see this commercial start change the channel immediately!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did the same exact thing over the weekend.  I was ugly crying dring the whole thing. 
  • Options
    Those commercials make me bawl pregnant or not. Luckily I haven't seen one yet since being pregnant.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    imageEdkitten:

This. I hate those frigging commercials.
  • Options
    I've fallen prey to this commercial too! They always made me sad before but now that I have all these hormones it makes me cry and then I start thinking if it's in our budget to donate. I've gotten pretty fast at changing the channel when I hear it starting.
  • Options
    This one is killing me too! I keep calling my dog over to give her extra loving. Damn hormones.
    Married - July 2010, DD - April 2011, #2 EDD August 10, 2013
  • Options

imagehqinmd:
    imageEdkitten:
    This. I hate those frigging commercials.

It goes on MUTE immediately.   Doesn't help that they play it every other commercial break on TLC and that's what my TV has been tuned to for the last few days in a row.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That commercial is the WORST! I cannot handle it!
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Options

imagelindsey61811:
    Those commercials make me bawl pregnant or not. Luckily I haven't seen one yet since being pregnant.

this!   Plus I am with you...crazy emotions...I cried at Gnomeo and Juliet today...yup... 

• Options

Just shut it off immediately!  

Makes me cry even when not preggo!! 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    OMG, so glad this was posted. I love cheesy LIfetime movies on Sundays. It's my vice. But the past two weeks, there has been an ASPCA commercial during every. single. break. it seems. DH already thinks I'm nuts crying over stupid movies. I have to turn the TV off for those commercials.
  • Options
    Whenever those commercials come on I always change the channel.  They always make me bawl, pregnant or not.  They are so sad, I can't take them.
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Options
    Those commercials are awful. I switch the channel when they come on. And it makes me hate that song too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm the same way - we even have a rescue dog - and it still gets me every time. I saw it for the first time since being pregnant last night - and I looked up through misty eyes to see my husband watching me with an incredulous look on his face. Embarrassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I cry every time and then tell my pups to see look how good you have it

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Options
    I cried over those before I was even pregnant. You've just got to change the channel when they come on...and keep it changed for a few minutes because they seem to last forever! 8)
  • Options
    imageMillie1984:
    Whenever those commercials come on I always change the channel. nbsp;They always make me bawl, pregnant or not. nbsp;They are so sad, I can't take them.

This!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options
    We have to change the channel anytime it comes on!
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've never been able to watch that commercial...lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"