Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Each diaper change is 2 diapers

It just kind of cracks me up although it drives DH crazy. DD must like to poop in clean diapers because she waits until we change her and get her clothes all back on and boom there it is LOL. Anyone elses LO like to do this?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

Re: Each diaper change is 2 diapers

• Omg love ur siggy! I cant wait to post mine lol. And yes my lil man ddoes the same thing.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Yup. Every time.
    Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
    Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
    March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
    Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries
  • Mine does this too!! Except most of the time she blows it up while I'm putting the clean diaper on,lol!!

• Yes! All the time when my LO was very new...and he still does it now! It cracks us up!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have learned to open up the diaper, wipe LO with a wipe, and close the diaper back up b/s she will without fail poop or pee.  Definately given us quite a few exasperated laughs.
  • Yes, mine too!  DH is going crazy with it, he's doing almost all the diaper changes as I'm post-CS.  I just laugh.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • same here, but sometimes we don't even get her clothes back on before she's soiled the new one. The problem is, she HATES diaper changes and screams bloody murder the whole time, so it makes it harder for HER when she does that, but I do find it funny.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Of course they do this; babies aren't stupid! They want the poop away from them, so the urge to go strikes when they are bare-bottomed. I'd try waiting until your LO finishes before putting a new diaper on (or if you're like us, use a potty and do EC). Be patient! 
  • Yup!  And the cats in this house do the same thing, wait for the cleaned litter box and then go.
  • My son pees every time I change his diaper...I have to keep an extra wipe or paper towel near by or off he goes and it's down his leg and all over the changing table
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"