2nd Trimester

Horrible Headache...

I went to bed last night with a slight headache over one eye. This morning it was clear across my forehead, right above my eyes. I took 2 tylonol and hit the chiropractor. Was feeling good until just now. My DH is upstairs with a fever and my DD had a fever this morning too. Praying I'm not getting sick.

Think this is a sinus headache? Start of a cold? Ugh... 

Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Horrible Headache...

• Headaches are the worst and especially when you are pregnant and can't really take anything super effective. Have you tried a little caffeine (if you don't normally drink it- it can really help, especially with a migraine type headache). Also a warm compress over your eyes and forehead will help soothe it. It throbs like crazy when you first put it on, but after a minute, its soothes it.

I'm currently miserable with a cold, so I feel your pain.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I tried the caffeine, that actually helped a bit but then came back once again. Totally didn't think of the warm compress. Definitely going to try that! Thank you! Hope you feel better too!
    Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's probably sinus or a cold starting, but sometimes headaches can be caused by high blood pressure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"