September 2012 Moms

wish me luck!

Well in 8 short hours I'm off on a plane with my LO, DH, and in-laws for a 3.5 hour flight to Phoenix. We will be spending 10 days with 9 adults and 5 kids under the age of 5 in a 4 bedroom house! Fun times for all.

On top it off, my LO has a slight start to an ear infection. My BIL checked him out and said that he normally wouldn't perscribe anti-biotics but since we're flying he did. So here's to my hoping that his ears don't cause him to scream the entire flight!

Happy New Year everyone!

Re: wish me luck!

• I wish you a huge good luck. Babies with ear infections are terrible flyers. And I would kill myself if there were that many people in a house for that long. I need my alone space. You are a braver woman than I am.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Good luck and fx for a healthy, happy flying baby! 

• Loading the player...
  • imageFlamingemu:
    I wish you a huge good luck. Babies with ear infections are terrible flyers. And I would kill myself if there were that many people in a house for that long. I need my alone space. You are a braver woman than I am.

yup, that's how we feel too. Lot's of just me and him and LO time is in store! Which in itself will be nice because he's been working so much, it will be nice to hang out with the 3 of us!

• Eek! Good luck and Happy New Year!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck! I hope you have a smooth flight and a fun vacation! I'm assuming this is a vacation...

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"