August 2013 Moms
Options

WFD? Or did you have for dinner?

OMG ... I haven't been able to keep anything down all day.

But I was ravenously hungry .... so I'm having a dinner of bacon, bleu cheese (made with pasteurized milk), and blue koolaid.  lol, how ghetto am I?

Anyone else have a weird dinner?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
TTC #3
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Re: WFD? Or did you have for dinner?

• Options

doritos, salad, chicken and rice. 

hopefully I will eat it all.

I had to throw away my lunch after two bites.

I ended up eating cheetos and a banana.  

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I tried to eat a pot pie but didn't even get halfway done before I was nauseated so that went out the window and yep that was all I had.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options

imagelacilove248:
    I'm still pigging out on Chinese that DH brought home. So good.

I have been having a chinese craving for two days!

It is so expensive, and the quality isn't that great here, so we haven't had it. The chicken we are having tonight is the asian chicken from Trader Joes. 

Plus, knowing me, I would eat a couple things and then want to leave the restaurant immediately! MS sucks.  

Anniversary

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

• Options

imageamarissa85:
    I tried to eat a pot pie but didn't even get halfway done before I was nauseated so that went out the window and yep that was all I had.

may I recommend the cheetos and banana? 

:-) 

Anniversary

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

• Options

imagelacilove248:
    I'm still pigging out on Chinese that DH brought home. So good.

Mmmmmmmmm ..... that's what didn't stay down for me at lunch, but it sure does sound amazing right now.

TTC #3

• Options
    Panera broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl. It was delicious. But now I'm uncomfortably full and a little nauseous.
    image"">imageimageimage

• Options
    imagecinderin:

imageamarissa85:

may I recommend the cheetos and banana? 

:-) 

*groan* Just the thought of that is making me even more nauseous. Chinese food I cannot even think to stomach that purely makes me want to vomit at this second I really just want to go to bed. Breakfast is the best time of the day because it is one of the only meals I am not sick before or during.

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I want to beat my flucking dog (but I won't).  She ate my damn bacon when I left the room to put hubby's salmon (insert vomit noises here) in the oven.  Grrrrr ... stupid lil dog.  If only she knew how much I WANTED that bacon.  I called my hubby and told him I hated his dog.  He actually laughed cuz she ate my bacon ... lol, and then he got made because I didn't tell him we had bacon in the house.  HAHA. 

TTC #3

• Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch!  I've been craving salsa for days, finally had some and now it's all I can do to keep it down...ugh!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had a tiny portion of steamed veggies, a handful of pecans and a piece of cheese. Now I'm so stuffed I feel like I gorged on an all you can eat buffet.
  • Options

imagelkobriant:
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch!  I've been craving salsa for days, finally had some and now it's all I can do to keep it down...ugh!

I really wanted some salsa yesterday. I ate it, but it upset my stomach too! What is the deal?! 

Anniversary

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

• Options
    I'm bringing in the new year with some veggie corn dogs and waffle fries!
  • Options
    I was only able to eat a little of each of DH got. Oh well, plenty of leftovers. Chinese always tastes better the next day.
  • Options

We went to Red Lobster! It was SOOOO good! Nothing has tasted good at all, but I gave into cravings and ate what I wanted for dinner. It was amazing, salad, baked potato and shrimp. YUM!

I actually made beef stew in the crockpot, but H was really wanting Red Lobster and we had a gift card. He's been picking up my slack by cooking and cleaning so I decided we could save it for leftovers.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Gatorade, crackers, and a banana. Now to hope it stays put!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Options
    Yup, I would say I had a weird dinner: Mozzarella sticks and ginger ale. Vanilla pudding for dessert. 
    DS 3/11 * CP 6/12 * BFP 12/10/12, EDD 8/20/13
    Pic3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    SO made pot roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, and steamed broccoli for dinner, plus I had a glass of pineapple juice. It was yummy, but I've got heartburn now >.<
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageaessary03:

OMG ... I haven't been able to keep anything down all day.

But I was ravenously hungry .... so I'm having a dinner of bacon, bleu cheese (made with pasteurized milk), and blue koolaid.  lol, how ghetto am I?

Anyone else have a weird dinner?

OMG I want a steak smothered in bleu cheese now! Although, I'm not hungry, I just want the flavor... they need to invent the Willy Wonka bubblegum meal!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"