Parenting
Options

My dog is displeased

He is wearing his Thundershirt and I just gave him Valium. He's under my desk and shaking like a leaf. Why must there be fireworks already?! 

Re: My dog is displeased

• Options
    I have to ask...what is a thundershirt?
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Options
    Awww poor guy. My dog was like that too. Once during a thunderstorm when no one was home we found her wedged behind the furnace. I hope he is ok!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLaylaPartDeux:
    I have to ask...what is a thundershirt?[/quote

For him, it was a waste of 30 dollars.

www.thundershirt.com

• Options
    imagealizabethanne:
    Awww poor guy. My dog was like that too. Once during a thunderstorm when no one was home we found her wedged behind the furnace. I hope he is ok!

This started a few years ago, all of a sudden. He has broken down doors in his panic, and almost killed himself trying to escape his crate one time. It doesn't help that we live in the thunderstorm capital of the world.Fireworks suck extra though.
  • Options

imageMintBerryCrunch:
    imageLaylaPartDeux:
    I have to ask...what is a thundershirt?
    For him, it was a waste of 30 dollars. www.thundershirt.com

Oh that's sad.  Poor puppy... 

DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Options
    Poor guy.  I'm glad there are no fireworks here on NYE.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can you crank up white noise? Poor pup.

image image
  • Options
    imagebearsbearsbears:
    I was convinced the fireworks going off before were gunshots...DH keeps on reminding me that where we live isn't thatnbsp;redneck.

Lol these are definitely fireworks. The meds have helped him at least. Usually thunderstorms are gone by the time they have a chance to kick in, but when the fireworks started so early, I knew he would need them to get through the night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"