January 2013 Moms

I have been nesting my arse off!

I have been going strong all day (with the help of dh of course) and I was kinda hoping I would start having contractions. But so far...nada. I really wish this inside baby would hurry and be an outside baby but I'm too afraid to try any OWT to jump start things. Do you think it's true that nesting energy means labor is near?
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: I have been nesting my arse off!

• Gosh I hope so!  I have had a burst of energy (and nesting instinct) for the last couple of days.  Even though my back is now killing me (badly pinched sciatic nerve from before pregnancy) I quite honestly cannot stop trying to get things done.  I even vacuumed out the stupid SUV because we all know baby can't come home in a dirty car!  I'm not trying to bring on labour (only just 37 weeks) but I just can't seem to stop and just sit and relax.  DH keeps telling me to have a glass of wine (the OB told me to as well, better than a sedative drug or muscle relaxants) and chill out for a bit.  Might have to do that later tonight...
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Apparently not for me.  I had 2 days of intense nesting and had my house cleaned and organized from top to bottom a couple days before Christmas.  Still pregnant.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"