August 2013 Moms

DH is in the dog house..

So I work weekends and do 12 hours shifts at the hospital. I have 2 stepkids with DH ages 10 13. They stay with us full time. We haven't told them yet about baby because when we lost the last one, we had to untell them and it was AWFUL. We are almost 8 weeks and have debated telling them mainly because ive been extremely sick and it is starting to worry them since ive been sick for weeks. We decided to try and wait a little longer. Imagine my pizzed offness when I came home from working my 12 hour crazy shift to find that he deemed it ok to tell them without me while I was at work! I missed any and all reaction from them not to mention I wanted to tell them together in a special way. I was so beyond hurt and mad. Couldn't even talk to him last night. Beside telling him how I feel there is nothing else to do. I'm just so disappointed. That's a really big deal to me. Makes me sad. Thanks for listening...
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: DH is in the dog house..

• Wow. I would be so hurt and upset too. It's one of those things you can't undo.
  • So sorry. I would be hurt and angry too. What a bonehead thing to do. I hope he realizes how hurtful this was and is truly sorry.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry that he ruined that for you. Sometimes guys just don't think. ((hugs))

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• Don't blame you in the least. What a crappy thing to do. I'm sorry.
  • Thanks ladies. He did apologize but like I told him "you cant take it back ". I told him if he tells ANYONE else he is sleeping on the couch.
  • That sucks and I understand why you are disappointed, but I couldn't see this being a 'not speaking to him' offence. In the grand scheme of things it's really not that big a deal. He made a mistake, it happens.

Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• That really stinks! I'm so sorry he did that! Are you going to find out the gender? Maybe you could come up with a really fun gender reveal for them? I know it's not the same, but at least you'd get to see some of the excitement you missed out on with the announcement.

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• That just sucks!!
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • imagelindsayanne79:
    That really stinks! I'm so sorry he did that! Are you going to find out the gender? Maybe you could come up with a really fun gender reveal for them? I know it's not the same, but at least you'd get to see some of the excitement you missed out on with the announcement.

That's a good idea. Thanks!
  • That's disappointing! DH told his mother and father (they are divorced) without me, over the phone, because he was really excited. I was sad and, like with you, you can't undo it. The kiddos though, that is a huge thing. I'm glad he realized it wasn't the best choice and owned up to it.
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Wowza... I'm sorry! I would be pretty mad too. The dog house is a good place for him. I hope it's cold in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, I am sorry. I hope you can find some sort of way for him to make it up to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"