August 2013 Moms
Options

Car sick?

I would not say I am having morning sickness but everytime I get in car to go somewhere by the time I get there I am nauseous. After a little while of being out of the car it goes away. Anyone else have this? Before I never got car sick, I could read in the car and it didn't bother me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Car sick?

• Options
    That happened to me when I was pg with dd.  I had to use the seabands in the car.
  • Options
    It doesn't bother me this time around but the car bothered me a lot with DS. Like the PP mentioned, Sea Bands really helped me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I do too! Both our families live out of state so Holiday time we frequently are driving back and forth to visit. It's about a 3 hour car ride  - the past 2 times we have gone it has  not been fun. A constant feeling of nausea...it takes a bit to ease up once the ride is over! 

Hoping this goes away after the first tri... 

• Options
    Yup, me too. I actually have nausea in the mornings whether or not I'm riding in a vehicle, but I get car sick any time of day right now. Luckily we don't drive very often!
    BFP #1 and m/c on 10/24/2010 ~6wks
    BFP #2 07/12/2012 (EDD 03/23/13); m/c 07/28/12
    BFP #3 12/05/2012 (EDD 08/19/2013); baby girl born 08/09!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Yes! I thought it was all in my head!
  • Options
    That's usually my first sign that I'm pregnant. My own driving makes me nauseous. When I'm riding shotgun, I have to close my eyes or I get sick. I wish I could just be a hermit for the next 7 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"