April 2013 Moms

This is brutal!

i'm one of three yes three people here in my office today!!!   Its so slow and I basically only need to be here incase we have an emergency at one of my military bases...  Its quiet and borring as crap...   

*off to pintrest for nursery ideas*

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: This is brutal!

• I feel ya! I'm the only person here (we're just a two person office anyway), and the stock market is already closed anyway so I have NOTHING to do. I wish Pinterest wasn't blocked for us :( But at least you don't have to do too much actual work! Just play around :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• I just watched a movie on my computer LOL   i'm in GA too I work in Norcross but live in Cumming
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh nice! I'm not in Georgia anymore, sadly :( But I was born and raised in Newnan. My Aunt worked in Norcross for a long time. MH and I are coming for a visit in a couple weeks! Can't wait to get there! We haven't been home in a year.

PitaPata Dog tickers

• OOHH  ok  :)  i'm a tranplant from VA myself but i love it here!  so much so that when my X and I divorced I stayed here instead of going back to VA. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • That's awesome! It's a great place. I'd love to move back someday. I miss it terribly. We are military though, so not sure if that will ever happen. Even if MH gets out after we are done here. But we were stationed in MD before we moved here and loved the DC/VA area. I wouldn't mind at all going to VA if he got a job there after his time is up. What part of VA did you come from?

PitaPata Dog tickers

• I'm From Roanoke VA (S.W. VA) not far from Blacksburg area big Hokie fan!  and I do love it and it will always be home I just love GA more.  I miss the mountians a lot and it is a beautiful state thats for sure   :)    I used to go to DC every year I love it up there!!!  it is about 4 hours north of Roanoke.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm one of four people in my office & as you see i'm spending my time on TB.  I'm leaving at 1p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm going to try to head out of here at 330 i do believe
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Feel ya! Was the only one at my office today too. However, I did realize that I HAVE TOMORROW OFF! Yeeee! So happy, thought I had to work! 2013... starting off well with sleeping in!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"