January 2013 Moms

Bra sizing

Im a expecting January 22 with my 2nd child. It's been almost 9 years since j had my daughter and I can't remember if I got larger in my bust after labor. I plan in trying to nurse my son and need to buy a comfortable nursing bras. The ones I bought at motherhood maternity I didn't like, I need more padding. I'm currently a 38c not sure if I should order that size or go to a 40 c, the ones I currently have are a 38 c and they are tight in the band area under my breasts. Any suggestions would be helpful! Wishing everyone a smooth delivery and a happy new year!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bra sizing

• imagePrivacyWanted:
    I suggest for now just getting some tanks and stretchy nursing bras that will grow with you. Then when your supply regulates and you know your cup size invest in some really good ones. Personally hot milk is my favorite brand

This is what I am doing as well.  I have 2 stretchy nursing bras that have a bit of extra room but still work just fine right now.  A couple weeks after giving birth I will go get fitted and invest in several every day nursing bras.  Right now it would be almost impossible to get a bra that will fit perfectly when my milk comes in and for the first couple weeks I know I will be more comfortable in stretchy sleep type bras anyway. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• I just posted something similar on the breastfeeding board. I know I went from a 34b to a 40d with my ds. I dont even know where I am now. I've been living in nursing tanks mostly.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been told to wait until after so I have two that fit me now that I will be taking to the hospital and will go from there. :)
    Pregnant after 1 miscarriage and 1 late loss. Due July 20, 2013. I am on daily Lovenox injections after finding out I have MTHFR deficiency and Homocystinuria. I hope with this treatment we will bring home a baby this time. I believe in you, Nugget.
    BabyFetus Tickerimage

I am a mother to an angel baby boy, born still at almost 39 weeks gestation on January 23, 2013image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"