January 2013 Moms
Options

Be careful what you wish for!

Yesterday I posted about freaking myself out because I was having a hard time feeling LO.  Well sometime during my cleaning spree today (and a very active day) she shifted again.  This time I swear she went sideways because she's practically coming out of my sides!  She was pushing so hard she woke me up.  Yes, woke me up!  She kicked so hard last night the blanket shot up.  My husband was like "What the hell was that?"  It was the pizza dear...what the F do you think it was.  Anyway, one extreme to the other.  But I'll take this one.  I'd rather have the kicking.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Be careful what you wish for!

• Options
    I was having the same concerns, it makes you really happy for those painful kicks.  I'd take a kick in the ribs over no movement any day.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageKatieM558:
    My husband was like "What the hell was that?"  It was the pizza dear...what the F do you think it was.

LOL

Anyhow Ifeel you, I've been have some intense kicks for the past 2 days and when I was PG with DS he even got me bruised from the inside

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO did the same thing: quiet all day, shifting and kicking like crazy all night. I gave myself permission to take a long nap later since 4 hours of sleep makes me one cranky mama.
  • Options

Charlie's done that side thing! So painful! I usually yell "There's no exit that way, kid!"

Once he was sitting high and kicked so hard into my ribs that he bounced my boob. My husband just laughed and laughed. So strange! It is relieving though! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Side kicks! Yes! So uncomfortable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"