Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Double Stroller question?

For those of you with a 2 year old, who are expecting their 2nd child what kind of double stroller do you have?

Do you have a side by side stroller or one of the "stand and ride" strollers?

Thanks!

Re: Double Stroller question?

• Options
    I am not planning on getting a double stroller.

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• Options
    I have the Graco Ready-2-Grow stoller.  I got this because I am reusing my Graco car seat and this was the best choice for us.  I can't not use a double stoller.  My 2yo is a runner!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is 23 months and my daughter is almost 3 months.  We have a Graco Ready2Grow LX and use it very often:

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Ready2Grow-Stand-Stroller-Oasis/dp/B006CFCND4

It is awesome!  It isn't side by side, so it actually fits through doors and stuff.  It has either 2 seats, or one seat and a stand and ride option. I think there are 12 different combos of how you can use it.  We can fit LOs carseat in either side, too!  Go check it out at like Babies R Us or something.  It's awesome!
    Little Man 1.8.11
    Freshie Girl 9.29.12
  • Options

I have the city select. I love that it can be a single, double, used with car seat, single + toddler board, and both kids can see out (one of them isn't on the floor like Britax or phil and teds). It costs a lot but it is 3 strollers in one and love it. I used this stroller every day when I had a baby and a toddler. 

I also have the city mini GT (more rugged) which is great with two toddlers and longer trips. It is a large side-by-side but does fit through a standard door and turns on a dime. My kids prefer this stroller and I love that both can nap without rearranging seats like the city select. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have a city mini, which is side by side, and still use it quite a bit with our 2 and 3 year old. I'll definitely use it with the new baby and our 2 year old. Totally depends on your kids and what you'll use it for though. I'm a SAHM and we're out and about quite a bit, we also travel a lot.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the Britax B-Ready and love it.  I hated the stadium seating and side by side strollers.  I much prefer the second seat to be on the bottom and both my kids love riding in the top and bottom seats.  I like that we can buy a universal adapter and still use our Graco infant seat.  I also like that unlike the Phil & Ted double we're able to put the infant seat on the top or bottom seat.  It steers like a dream, folds up nicely, and has a good amount of basket space.  Also, if you wait around enough they usually have sales where if you buy the b-ready  you can get the 2nd seat for free.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We got the City Mini double stroller which is a side by side and we LOVE it! I don't know what we would do without it. Every time we use it we look at each other and say how much we love our stroller. Our kids are 2 and 4.5 now and we just took it to Disneyland. It fits through any standard door and collapse in half so easily.

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Jogger-Double-Stroller-Black/dp/B006QH440S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356745274&sr=8-1&keywords=city+mini+double+stroller

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageetude de la vie:

I have the city select. I love that it can be a single, double, used with car seat, single + toddler board, and both kids can see out (one of them isn't on the floor like Britax or phil and teds). It costs a lot but it is 3 strollers in one and love it. I used this stroller every day when I had a baby and a toddler. 

I also have the city mini GT (more rugged) which is great with two toddlers and longer trips. It is a large side-by-side but does fit through a standard door and turns on a dime. My kids prefer this stroller and I love that both can nap without rearranging seats like the city select. 

We have the city select as well.  Worth every penny IMO.  DS1 still likes to ride in it, but we make him use the glider board because an almost 5 year old looks a little silly in a stroller.   

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

If it's in your budget I reccomend the Baby Jogger City Select. 

1. You can decide every time you take the bugger out of your car if you want a single or double that moment

2. You can face the seats in all different ways

3. It lays flat when folded

4. It has an amazing resale value when you are done with it

5. The double seats are stadium seating

6. The under basket is large and easy to access 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Side by side city mini- I love it.  Steers so easy and it isn't too big.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"