May 2013 Moms

***Last May Mommies Check in of 2012!!!!***

Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone had a wonderful week-end! I can't believe 2013 will be here tomorrow and our babies will be born that year! So exciting!

I know we have a lot of ladies on the board who need our thoughts and prayers right now so please remember them as they have important appointments! 

Questions:

1. How far along are you?

2. How are you feeling?

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week?

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related)

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays?

I hope you all have a wonderful week and a very Happy New Year! Love you all! 

DS1: 4/15/2011
Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
BFP #2: CP 5/2012
DS2: 4/24/2013
BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ***Last May Mommies Check in of 2012!!!!***

• Questions:

1. How far along are you? 22 weeks 4 days!!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good! I finally have my appetite back so I am hungry all the time! I missed feeling hungry :)

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Eat more fruits and vegetables!

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) Not really. I have to make a lot of calls to early intervention to make sure my sons services get started before the 28 day deadline next week. 

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My new sewing machine my DH got me! It's awesome and I love it so much!! 

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
  • Happy New Year's Eve! 1. How far along are you? I am 19 weeks.2. How are you feeling? I feel achey and think I may have a hernia.3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Eating my leafy greens.4. Anything exciting happening this week? Just back to work, for a short week though.5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My mom prepaid my cleaning lady to cover the next 3 months!
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? 19 weeks 2 day (sad that I had to look it up)

2. How are you feeling? Awesome

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Eating less chocolate than last week

4. Anything exciting happening this week?  Anatomy scan on Wednesday!  Woohoo!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? Finding out we were having a boy!  Otherwise, the kerig or the new tv...

Happy New Year!!

• 1. How far along are you? 21 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good with the occasional ms

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Trying to eat healthy and I really want to start lightly exercising...ms and exhaustion derailed a lot of my pre-pregnancy plans. 

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) We are moving this month and I started packing. I am excited because I am ready to get into the new house! 

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My iPhone from DH, my phone before was terrible and I am loving the iPhone.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you?  20 weeks, 3 days

2. How are you feeling?  Other than an achy back, I feel pretty good.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week?  I'm going to really avoid all the sweets that have been tempting me recently and up my fruit/vegetable intake.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related)  Thursday is our anatomy scan!!  We're still undecided on whether or not we want to find out the sex... but we're excited to see LO again!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays?  So far a new straightening iron and shelving for the pantry (the pantry was an unorganized mess!)  And I haven't tried it yet, but ordered a pregnancy pillow that should arrive this week (DH didn't want to order it without my input, so he waited until after Christmas).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • 1. How far along are you? 19 weeks 2 days.

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good, just bad heartburn and gas.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Excercise, eat healthier.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) My anatomy scan is Friday...I'm praying baby is growing and is healthy, and Saturday I'm going to announce to family what the gender is.

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? The camera and romantic night from my husband and the James Avery charm bracelet my mil gave me with one of the charms having a bride and groom, mine and DH's name and our wedding date.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • imagemommy0411:

Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone had a wonderful week-end! I can't believe 2013 will be here tomorrow and our babies will be born that year! So exciting!

I know we have a lot of ladies on the board who need our thoughts and prayers right now so please remember them as they have important appointments! 

Questions:

1. How far along are you? 23 weeks on thurs!

2. How are you feeling? great, just getting bigger :)

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? staying active, trying to stay away from candy

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) going to my parents' house for a traditional new year's eve meal (collards, black eyed peas, etc.)

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? my new camcorder!

aww...love u too!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. How far along are you?  21w4d

2. How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  Just feel completely exhausted at the end of the day.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week?  Eating better.  I had way too many sweets this past week!

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related)  We keep getting snow so it is fun to take DD out and play in it.  She loves it!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays?  Probably the Ariat boots DH got me.  I was in need of a new pair and they are so comfortable! 

Happy New Year May Mommies!!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. How far along are you? 22w 6d

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good. I have managed to not get sick even with sick people being present at holidays and work.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? No more Christmas cookies! I ate a salad last night, and I'm going to put more veggies in the fridge.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) Glucose test today. Just how I want to spend my lunch hour. :(

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? The Family name sign my dad made for DH and I.

BabyName Ticker
  • 1. 19w3d

2. Feeling great! Lots of movement!

3. I'm not sure yet but I need to do something! Maybe make more dinners instead of picking up food!

4. Another week of vacation before back to work! 

5. I got an iPad for my bday (dec13) which I love!! I also got a small point and shoot camera so I won't have to take my big, expensive one everywhere!

Happy New Years Eve!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby #2 BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you?
    20w1d

2. How are you feeling?
    I'm still pretty tired, but otherwise good!

TurboKick class and some time on the elliptical.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related
    Felt the baby move for the first time last night! Plus we have our 20w u/s on Wednesday. Hoping to hear that the baby is healthy and that we are able to find out what we are having. Exciting week for us!

A light for my Kindle so I can now read in bed!
  • 1. How far along are you? 22w3d

2. How are you feeling? Feeling good, aside from horrible heartburn & back pain.  Less than 17 weeks before it's all over, so I'm trying to enjoy the positives & ignore the negatives of pregnancy!

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Honestly, not much.  My normal day to day activities keep me exhausted, and I still don't have much of an appetite, so I eat whatever sounds good at the time.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? I think we're finally going to start the To Do list for getting DD into her new room & getting the nursery painted for baby boy.  It's going to be a long work in progress, but I want it done ASAP!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? I got a big, black puffy maternity jacket, and it's so freaking warm!  Now I'm hoping we get some big snowstorms so I can take advantage of it!  Also, my mom bought Baby Boy a Mickey Mouse onesie that is so stinking cute - it's gotten me pretty excited to start buying boy clothes Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm almost 19 weeks.

Feeling good...

We are going to look at the leading crib choice today, so I'm excited about that...

• Questions:

1. How far along are you?  20 weeks

2. How are you feeling? cranky but overall good

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? remembering to relax

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) bought the crib!!!!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My hubby and lil bro got me a Kindle!!!! the only thing I'm not a fan of is there are no arrow buttons so if I forget a space or something, it' s hard to go back and fix.

• 1. How far along are you? 19 weeks 4 days!!

2. How are you feeling? I'm still feeling fine.  No bleeding from the previa, so that's great.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Ummm, nothing.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) We did a bunch of organizing/rearranging work this weekend, so we now have a mostly empty room for the nursery.  I need to get some dry wall patched (or figure out how to do it myself) and hopefully I'll get to paint on MLK Day weekend, since that's my next long weekend.

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My sister got me a creme brulee set and I can't wait to try it out.  I hope I don't set the kitchen on fire.

My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

• 1. How far along are you? 22 weeks, 3 days

2. How are you feeling? I feel great, especially now that I've thrown out a lot of the sweets and junk food that was left from Christmas.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? I will be going back to work this week so my lunches will be healthier again (they are always healthier when I have to pack them ahead of time!) Also, my job is really active so I won't be doing as much "sitting around" as I have been.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related). I'm pretty excited to be going back to work. I've been out for about a month and a half after fracturing my hand and I've missed the kids a lot!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My brother gave me a locket with the baby's initials on the front and the back has "2013" with space above for her actual birthdate. I also really enjoyed all of the presents people gave us for her.

• 1. How far along are you? 20 weeks 5 days

2. How are you feeling? today, like crap. I'm nauseated, dizzy, and easily overheated.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? trying, and failing at the moment, to eat mostly healthy. The GF Oreo-like Cookies are not helping me stay healthy.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) next MW appointment.

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? Quiet time. Seriously, After all the running around it was bliss to be at home, quiet without lots of people around just sitting by the fire.

Happy New Year ladies!

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • 1. How far along are you? 22 weeks 2 days, baby!!

2. How are you feeling? Feeling good, some sciatic pain which is annoying and it's starting to get harder to move as freely as I'm used to but not too shabby!

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Bringing a veggie platter to the in-law's NYE get together tonight so I don't overload on all the other delish-ness and keeping up with my 5-6 days at the gym per week (hopefully)

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) We looked at a house and are seriously thinking of buying it if some of the condos we are looking at where we live now aren't spacious enough. Not sure if I'm ready to go back to suburban living though... 

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? Finding out that our little one is a boy was by FAR the most fun and exciting gift :)

Happy, happy New Years ladies!  

• 1. How far along are you?  20 weeks today!  Half baked!

2. How are you feeling?  Feeling good, no complaints other than trying to get comfortable at night.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week?    Keeping up with my protein shakes and vitamins.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related)  Nothing except back to work on Wednesday.

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays?  My SIL/BIL bought the twins Mickey and Minnie outfits from their trip to Disneyworld.  They should be able to wear them to Thanksgiving next year.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• 1. How far along are you? 21w3d

2. How are you feeling? Good. It's starting to get harder to bend over, get up from sitting on the floor, tie my shoes, etc. And I have a long way to go still. Indifferent

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Ummm, finishing the holiday treats so I don't eat them next week?

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) Yes! My husband and I are making an offer on our first house today! We decided to try to buy something before the babies arrive instead of waiting out the end of our lease next summer. We saw the perfect house yesterday and decided to move quickly! Best of all is that it's way under the top end of our budget so I should have some flexibility to be a SAHM.

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? I am pretty excited about the twin PNP from my parents and my new PPB Abundance Boxy backpack from my H.  Not going to lie though, we're both pretty freaked out by just how big it is!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. How far along are you?
    Today we are 22 weeks, 4 days!

2. How are you feeling?
    Feeling huge! I've put on 16 pounds in total, which is normal according to my dr, but holy cow! I'm just not used to weighing this much...
    On the plus side, I can now feel baby move, as my placenta has moved!!!

I will be walking the treadmill at the gym and helping DH with the nursery

4. Anything exciting happening this week? Doesn't have to be baby related
    It's our 2nd week off from work! I get one more then it's back to teaching algebra!

The dresser for our LO!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• 1. How far along are you? 18 weeks and 5 days

2. How are you feeling? Mostly great but today I'm sore from all the cleaning I did yesterday

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Staying more active

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) A/S is on wednesday!!!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? The crib and changing table my cousin's friend offered us

Happy New Year everyone!!! I wish everyone a sucessful and healthy 2013.

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Questions:1. How far along are you?  20w3d2. How are you feeling?  pretty good, just sore back at night.3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week?  Getting back into my exercise routine!  So many days off in the past few weeks, I've only been averaging about 3 days/week.4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related)  Anatomy scan on Thursday!  5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays?  I can't decide if it is the Kindle Fire from DH, or the awesome diaper bag from my parents.  I guess the Kindle, since I can use it now.
  • Hello ladies and Happy New Year!! I have never been so excited for a new year in my life! Cant wait to meet my son! :)

1. How far along are you? 18 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Amazing! Very positive, great mood. Only thing i would change right now is this heartburn! lol

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? More fruits and veggies, I have been slacking!

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related)  Preparing for next semester of college, this will be a tough one! Exciting and scary. I will be taking finals 3 weeks before my due date!

A necklace from my SO! It is the outline of a mom holding a baby inside of a heart. That necklace means so much to me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 22 weeks 4 days

2. How are you feeling? Sleepy. Irritable. Stressed.

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Buying a prenatal yoga DVD.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? Driving to my sister's house (4 hours) because her friend and I planned a surprise baby shower for her which is on Saturday. Surprise number 1 is that she is having a baby shower and surprise number 2 is me! :)

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My girlfriend went all out and bought me two prenatal massages. I haven't used them yet but am really eager to!

• imagerednecklover:

Probably the Ariat boots DH got me.  I was in need of a new pair and they are so comfortable!  

Yes

• imagemommy0411:

Questions:

1. How far along are you?22 weeks 1 day

2. How are you feeling? Pretty Good just a bit tired today

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Nothing 

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) Going to the ER is NOT fun.

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My iPhone

Erica and Joey- Married on January 24th 2010
    Marni Brooke was born on November 6th 2010
    Expecting Twin BOYS Elliott Jacob and Benjamin Samuel due May 5th 2013!
    On Hospital Bed Rest as of January 4th 2013. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    My Blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. How far along are you? 17 weeks, 6 days. 2. How are you feeling? Blasted headaches are the bane of my existence...other than that, good Wink3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Chase my toddler. Deep clean 4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) My grandma is visiting since last week. She leaves tomorrow so we are going to soak in our time with her this afternoon/evening. 5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? I love my Coach purse from MIL. I can't believe she spoiled me so! Also DH's grandma is originally from Japan. She passed down family heirlooms to us all and they were all so beautiful. She gave me a gold necklace that she bought when she was pregnant with MIL. It shows a mother holding her child. Needless to say I was a weepy mess and deeply touched!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Questions:

1. How far along are you? 22 weeks today

2. How are you feeling? Ok, but I still have a lot of heartburn. 

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Drinking a lot of water I guess and eating more veggies

4. Anything exciting happening this week? No this week, but last week I was able to feel the baby kick from the outside Smile DH hasn't been able to catch it yet (the baby stops kicking as soon as DH puts his hand on me and then resumes when DH leaves), but I'm so excited!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? DH bought me a very pretty watch.

• 1. How far along are you? 20 weeks Today

2. How are you feeling? I am feeling good today. Played out in the snow with DD and DH. 

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Drinking water. I have been horrible about drinking water. 

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) My a/s is on Friday. I can't wait to find out if DD is going to have a baby brother or sister. Also to see how different/similar this LO is to DD. But I am excited for tomorrow as well my daughter's babysitter has a huge christmas party on New Years Day. She spoils everyone rotten the kids and the adults. Can't wait to see what she got us this year. 

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? Genie bras from my mom. She bought them as a pratical joke but they are totally wonderful.  Also to find out that we don't need to buy a double stroller since a neighbor of my mom said we could have hers. 

Have a great New Years! 

Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • 1. How far along are you? 21w6d2. How are you feeling? Very good!3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Eating less than for the past week, yoga and walking. 4. Anything exciting happening this week?  My birthday is on Thursday, and we will go out to celebrate.5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? My grandmother knotted a receiving blanket and booties for our baby. I also got a mamaRoo from my MIL, which I'm really excited to use.Happy New Year everyone!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• Questions:

1. How far along are you? 20 weeks 1 day

2. How are you feeling? Feeling good. Just having a hard time sleeping. 

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Eating more smaller meals. 

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) we have our 20 week appointment Wednesday and hoping they will be able to tell what both babies are. 

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? I didn't have the tree fully decorated and when I woke up Christmas morning it was done. MH stayed up decorated in so I could go to bed. It was better then any gift. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Can't believe it's the last one of 2012!

Just wanted to say thanks for the input and advice on my gallstone scare. My family and I are believers and so when I told them about my pain my H, MIL, and FIL laid hands on me and prayed. A couple of days later I realized I hadn't had an "attack" and Friday's ultra sounds came back that all my organs are normal. I can honestly say I haven't felt that pain since. The apple cider vinegar and apple juice couldn't even touch the pain I was in. I'm so grateful for healing.

1. 22 weeks

2. Great! Just wish I wouldn't be awake from 3-5 every morning for no reason!

3. Staying on top of meal planning and eating less junk!

4. My mom is getting married tomorrow. We lost my dad 6 years ago. I'm happy that's she's happy and this guy loves her. They only started dating in June..... so yeah. I have my regular mw appointment Thursday and I really like her. 

5. H and I weren't doing gifts, just paying off our tempurpedic mattress and he surprised me with an iPad! Also got a bracelet made from my grandmother's "becoming of age" silver and it has her initials on it. I'm naming my daughter after her middle name, Adelia, and its so sweet to look down and see something of hers. Love it!

• 1. How far along are you? 21w 3d

2. How are you feeling? Some soreness in my hips but other than that, great!

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? Probably not much! LOL It's going to be a busy week so other than trying to make good food choices I won't have much time for exercise.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related). My best friend from childhood is home visiting her friends and family, so I am going down to visit her and her 3 kids on Wednesday. We haven't seen each other in over a year and a half! DD was just a baby the last time we were together!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? I have two, my first is the camera that DH bought me. The other one was a Pandora charm from my MIL. Last Christmas she bought all her daughters and DIL's Pandora bracelets and birthstone charms. This year she bought us all matching charms with our FIL's birthstone color, apparently he had asked her to do it for us before he passed in October!Crying

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. How far along are you? 19 weeks, 6 days

2. How are you feeling? Great!!  I finally have my energy back!

3. What are you doing to stay healthy this week? ummm....not much!  Trying to drink more water.

4. Anything exciting happening this week? ( Doesn't have to be baby related) We bought the bedding for baby yesterday!  We are doing an owl theme.  I am so excited because there are so many cute owl items out there!!

5. Fun GTKY: What was your favorite item you got as a present for the holidays? I would definitely have to say my new laptop!!  I was completely surprised!

DD 1 born 8/14/07, DD 2 due 5/21/13 BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"