June 2013 Moms

17 weeks days with no moving

I was feeling at least 2 movements a day it has now been 3 days with no movement at all. I am a little nervous. Has anyone has this happen. I am out of town so can't go to Dr.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 17 weeks days with no moving

• I am FTM but it's my understanding that you aren't supposed to feel consistent movement until a little later on. I'm sure your LO is just snoozing or decided to explore the other side of its house. Hope you feel better soon!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• imagestackie16:

imageflerlgirl:
    I am FTM but it's my understanding that you aren't supposed to feel consistent movement until a little later on. I'm sure your LO is just snoozing or decided to explore the other side of its house. Hope you feel better soon!

This. I can feel something one day and then nothing for several, which makes me sometimes wonder if I felt something in the first place, but I know I did.

Me, too. Yesterday I felt him several times in a row, like he was jogging on my stomach or something, and then it stopped so suddenly that I wondered if I imagined it.  

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageflerlgirl:
    I am FTM but it's my understanding that you aren't supposed to feel consistent movement until a little later on. I'm sure your LO is just snoozing or decided to explore the other side of its house. Hope you feel better soon!

This is what I always figure when they're still this small. They have a lot of room to move around in there so they get cozy in another spot for a little while. When I had the flu a few weeks ago I started to panic because I wasn't feeling any taps or wiggles, but the doctor told me the baby will rest a lot when I'm resting or not feeling well. If you've been under the weather at all, your baby is probably just keeping activity levels low to maintain strength. I wouldn't worry about minimal movement until about 20-25 weeks because at this stage we can't feel all of the bouncing around they're doing. Most of the moms here aren't even feeling movement yet.

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Drink some juice? It might just be that you're early on though. I am a couple weeks behind you but with #1 I still wasn't feeling consistent movement at 17-18 weeks (started feeling him at 16 weeks).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have felt a few flutters and pushes here adn there but nothing consistent. With DS I didn't feel movement until 20 weeks and no outside movement until 32.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• I'm with everyone else, I feel LO like crazy some days and then not at all for a couple days. Just too early for consistent movement.
    Charlotte Elise
      5/27/2013

• You're still early, I wouldn't worry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"