Pregnant after IF

Good (But Scary To Me) News

So, when my spotting due to an SCH started at 7.5 weeks back in July, I got put on pelvic rest. Then the SCH resolved but the spotting continued and they found a big cervical polyp. I was told to keep up the pelvic rest. Until about 25w, I never went more than a couple days without spotting. Starting around 25w, I started having bigger stretches with no spotting. (My record is 10 days - I wanted a big sign like they have in factories keeping track of how long since the last accident!) I did have a long 24 hour episode this weekend after some tummy issues but I'm ok now.

ANYWAY. Long story shorter, now I'm 30w3d and at my appt this morning the doc said "Well the reasons for keeping you from having sex are pretty much gone now. You may spot, but just take it easy."

So good news, yes, but now I'm scared! DH is so nice to me and knows I'm neurotic but after having it be dr's orders for so long it's much scarier to have to make the call!!! Sorry, I know it's all TMI but it's not news I can "celebrate" with anyone IRL. ;)

Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
2 IUI's w/ BFN
IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
DS born ~ 3/3/13
IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
Everyone Welcome!
image image
Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: Good (But Scary To Me) News

• I would be nervous too! It's only been 2 weeks since my last SCH bleed, and I haven't officially been taken off pelvic rest, so we'll see what happens between now and my next appt. I would like to have the experience at least once during pregnancy LOL! Good luck to you!
    Me: 30, DH: 30
    ~*~Married 8/31/08~*~

DX: MFI due to Chemo/Stem Cell Transplant for Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. RE said IVF is best option with DH's frozen boys.
    IVF #1 April 2012: Menopur and Bravelle; 1 egg retrieved, 0 fertilized. Boo.
    IVF #2 August 2012: Gonal-F 300, Menopur 300. Beta #1 9/6: 382... BFPx2!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our boys couldn't wait to meet us! Colin and Kieran arrived March 26, 2013 at 33w1d.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats! I never had any bleeding but was still nervous until after 28 weeks...things have been more fun lately. Have fun yourself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"