October 2011 Moms

***Nita***

How are you doing today? Did they find a home nurse for you? How's righty feeling?
DX: Severe MFI 
IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
Lilypie - (lZjk)
IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
Lilypie - (OUlo)

Re: ***Nita***

• Thanks for asking! I do have a home nurse now, she comes once daily to exchange IV bags. I have a recheck at 2 today at the hospital, so we'll see.

Righty is now the consistency of play dough, which is a lot better. Pain wise it hasn't change much, but I am pretty stoked about the non stone boob. I am also back to pumping somewhat normal amounts again.

DH has been amazing with the kids. I get to feel pretty useless as he does not let me do anything. Good thing, I guess.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • YAY!  So that means that there hopefully is no abscess and no drainage needed?  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Not sure yet!
  • That's all good news! They told me they thought I had an abscess, but it ended up I didn't, so hopefully that's the same for you. Intense massage while pumping on full blast was the only thing that softened up my breast.

Just remember - the best thing for your boys is to have to you feeling healthy again soon. So rest as much as you can! I understand your guilt, though. I was hospitalized when DD was 11 days old and it was really tough. Be gentle with yourself about it.

Hope the 2 PM re-check goes well!

DX: Severe MFI 
    IVF # 1 ~ Antagonist ~ ER 1/27/11~ ET 1/30/11 ~ + HPT 7dp3dt 
    DD born med-free on 10/24/11 
    Lilypie - (lZjk)
    IVF # 2 ~Antagonist ~ ER 6/5/13 ~ ET 6/10/13 ~ + HPT 4dp5dt 
    Lilypie - (OUlo)

• Yes, I'll just have to wait it out I guess. I am hoping the recheck goes well too. I can deal with a bit more of this, but the idea of an abzess scares me shiit less. Considering that it is less hard though, makes me think it may just be ok. I hope so in any case.
  • Hey! IV and home care have been extended til Thursday. No draining, no surgery. So that is great news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"