October 2012 Moms

NYE- What are your plans?

NYE- what are your plans? 

Hubby is back at work this week. We may go to early church service, then one of the 1st night events in our neighborhood. my girlfriend is having dinner and drinks at her house.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NYE- What are your plans?

• Im sick so we are staying in tonight, although i might let my hubby go out after the LO goes to bed.   Even if i was better,  i think id stay in since our LO is actually on a routine of sorts with his bedtime and i dont want to risk him going off a predictable schedule
  • going to our friends' house for the night.  They have a dd same age as ds1 and they just had another little girl 3 weeks ago!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • We are just staying in with LO. Kind of excited for a low key night with my boys
  • Staying in tonight. Will have a pretend midnight at about 6 or so for DD who is 2 and a half. Then I hope both kids will go to sleep fairly early and DH and I can open the bottle of champagne in the fridge!

Happy new year everyone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    M/C Nov 9, 2011 at 11 weeks.... We love you & miss you Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Staying home and probably going to get sh!t for it. DH is doing some side work for a family friend today which is good because we need the money. I work tomorrow at 7am and we have 2 little ones. Staying up until midnight listening to loud music at my SILs SILs with 7 kids running around is not my cup of tea. Especially because we just did that for Christmas!! DS was fussy and didnt nap and I really don't want a repeat of that before I have to work.

So, we will stay home, watch the ball drop, and probably open that bottle of champagne that's been in the fridge since DS was born. But, I think I'm going to go buy something special to make for dinner.
  • Picking up food on our way home from the airport and having a relaxing night in with my boys. I will probably be asleep by midnight!
  • Same as any other night. Won't even stay awake until

midnight. I'd rather sleep. Also woke up with stuffy nose

and sore throat.

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• We were supposed to go to a party at our country club, but our baby sitter canceled this morning because she is sick and so far we haven't had any luck finding a new one. So it looks like we'll probably be staying home, opening a bottle of my favorite champagne (Veuve Clicquot...yum) and probably falling asleep on the couch before midnight. Still somewhat hoping that we can find another sitter, but yet also somewhat excited about a quiet night with my husband, so I'm okay either way. Happy 2013 to you all!
    M/C #1 - BFP-1/16/08 Dx Blighted Ovum-2/4/08 D&C-2/8/08 @ 7 weeks M/C #2 - BFP-3/31/08 Early M/C-4/10/08 @ 5 weeks M/C #3 - BFP-6/31/08 Early M/C-7/13/08 @ 5.5 weeks Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're headed out for an early dinner with friends and then back to their house to continue the fun.  We have 3 babysitters coming to watch 6 kids while we are at dinner. I'm really looking forward to having a fun night.  I've been pumping like crazy and am totally ready to treat myself to a few drinks!

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage 

BFP 1/24/2012 - DS Born 9/22/2012 (11 days early!)
    BFP 2/15/2014 - CP 2/19/2014
    BFP 11/4/2014 - Due 7/14/2015
  • imageRachelilly23:

Same as any other night. Won't even stay awake until

midnight. I'd rather sleep. Also woke up with stuffy nose

and sore throat.

Ha - this!  Even before kids we never made it to midnight.  Lame, I know. 

I'll probably make a few apps but that's about it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are going over our friends house and spending the night. Hopefully I can make it until midnight!
  • DH went back to work this morning to take 24 hours of overtime. I'm planning on going to bed as soon as our LO does!
  • We are having some neighbors over, they all have kids the same age as ours. None of us will probably make it to midnight. DH goes on call at 7 tomorrow morning so no drinky for him, so I probably won't either.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think I'm the exception. I know I've already mentioned this like three times here, but I'm sooo excited. I've got 1,000 mL of boob juice ready to go in the freezer. Then I'm handing nugget off to dad and going up to Ball State U, where I went to school, and going out with old friends. I will be sad not to kiss SO though.
  • DH and I always stay in on New Years Eve to avoid the crazies.  We buy a book of scratch offs for $300 and hope to hit it big!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    BFP #1 DS born 10/16/12 at 39w6d
    BFP #2 DD lost 11/17/14 at 17w2d
  • We're staying home with LO and having a couple friends over. DH wants me to have fun and drink since its usually him, but I'll probably just have a glass or two of wine. I hate being hungover.
  • Party! Yeah right! LO has decided she won't take a bottle for the last week, so I'm staying home. But I did score some champagne! And I'll probably be out by 10!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"