July 2012 Moms

DH vent

I seriously get so angry sometimes.  I ask DH to watch them while I pump, they don't go to sleep like he thought they would, they start crying, he gets angry, they cry more.  So basically i had to get off the pump anyway because he wasn't handling the situation at all.  AND THEN he has the balls to act like pumping time is recreational time.

Seriously, i need a foking nap.  I decided not to go out tonight, I am in a crap mood.

So to answer my own question i posted the other day:  NO, DH CANNOT GO TO FLORIDA.  if he can't handle the kids for a half hour here and there, how does he expect me to do it for 5 days alone?

I am a B and i don't even care.

image image
                  Ayden & Sydney

Re: DH vent

• Thats hard! I have to really talk myself out of rescuing him when shiit like this goes down.

And I agree you arent a B. Just disappointed. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • I think tomorrow you need to sit down and explain to him why he won't be able to go. You are not being a female dog, but at least wait until the current anger is over so that he can appreciate it as cold hard facts instead of an "emotional outburst".
  • Loading the player...
  • Not a B at all. And to be honest, I don't know how you are keeping it all together! You have been through so much the last few months - you deserve a medal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"