Trying to Get Pregnant

Yes, you guessed right, it's another Intro

Hi ladies, 

I've been a lurker for a couple months and decided to finally convert my knot account to a bump account. My husband and I have been married a little less than a year and half. We decided last December that we would TTC starting 2013. We are excited to start a family. I'm excited but nervous. I'm a major planner and it difficult for me to let go and just let things "happen". 

I got off bc pill in July, so I could give my body plenty of time to get back into its natural rhythm. This past cycle was the first I used to opk and monitored cm to better understand my cycle. I think I'll start temping if I'm not pregnant in a few cycles( I just know I will get obsessed/stressed out).

tiffany_keys Anniversary

Re: Yes, you guessed right, it's another Intro

• Welcome and best of luck!

image  image
    Married: July 16,2011
    TTC since: July 2012
    Me: 29  CD3 blood work: All normal; Other blood work: Insulin levels high; HSG: All Clear
    DH: 34 SA: Count: Good (27 Mil); Poor motility (25%);Poor morphology (1%)
    DX: PCOS-IR and MFI
    BFP #1 10/9/13 / Beta #1 68 / Beta #2 162 / EDD: 6/19/14
    Jared Lee Born 6/28/14
  • Welcome and GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and good luck!
    BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Welcome and best of luck to you!
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Welcome and good luck!

• Welcome, and good luck!
  • Welcome and good luck!

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • Welcome and good luck to you! I started temping my 2nd cycle and it's also the same cycle that my body started doing weird things and my cycles starting getting really long. So I don't have to guess if I'm pregnant or not...I just know that I'm not. I would highly recommend temping! 

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Welcome and good luck! I'm a planner too, and I think temping is helping because I can see what's going on with my body and obsess a little less.
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours

• imageBeth&Derek:

Welcome!

I know you're worried that temping with stress you out, but let me warn you, you'll probably be more stressed without temping when you aren't sure when/if you ovulated and if your period is late. I know it seems like it's a lot of work, but it's not, and it's worth it to know what your body is doing.

Good luck!

I second this. It's better to have the charts and learn about what your body is doing each month. Welcome and good luck! 

• Welcome and good luck.
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome. I think I'll start temping sooner now
    tiffany_keys Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"