September 2011 Moms

Baby flood

Came back downstairs from using the restroom today and my kitchen was flooded! G grabbed a dish towel that was hanging from the stove and proceeded to soak the towel in the dog bowl, then let it drain onto the floor... Several times. We have a bowl with a water tank, so there was plenty for her to drain onto the floor! Omg. I walked in to see her sucking dog water out of said dish towel. ::barf::

What has your LO done with their independence lately?  

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Baby flood

• Hahaha!  That's too funny.

J has decided that running down the steps is way more fun than crawling safely backwards. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no! That's so funny though. You know, since it didn't happen at my house.

IDK if it's independence but G has learned how to put on glasses. The other day I was cooking dinner and I turned around and she had dug my sunglasses out of my purse and had put them on (upside down) and had her blanky around her neck like a scarf. She looked like a little movie star.  

It was so cute I didn't even get onto her for playing with my sunglasses. 

• Loading the player...
  • A's new things is wearing her pink Mickey Mouse Crocs all the time. She figured out how to put them on herself and now insists on wearing them everywhere, in the bath, shower, around the house an even to bed. She loves putting on her own shoes.
    DSC01615_zps7bdcc2d4 photo DSC01615_zps7bdcc2d4.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Earlier today, C took MIL's Blackberry and held it out in front of her like she was going to take a selfie and said "Cheeeese!". I don't know where she picked that up because I don't take pics of myself with my phone but it was freaking adorable.

Then she also took a Kleenex out of the box, bent down and started wiping the floor, then took another Kleenex and did the same thing over and over until the box was empty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"