Central Florida Babies

Bayfront Baby Place vs. Morton Plant Sara Walker

I'm a currently TTC 2nd time Mommy and considering a switch in Hospitals / OBGYN.  When I had my son in 2008 Baby Place was not yet open and therefore it was an easy choice between Bayfront which I had heard terrible things about and seen first hand with friends how poorly new moms and babies are treated  and Morton Plant in Clearwater which is significantly further away about a 45 minute commute vs. a 15 minute one.

However, now that I have a 4 year old and my DH will need to go back and forth between the hospital and home while I am recovering and the fact that in order to go back to Morton Plant I will need to use a OB further away as well with having to juggle school and work schedules I am at least thinking about switching hospitals.

I enjoyed my experience at Morton Plant and would be happy to go back.  I liked my OB group but I'm not in love with them.

So any experiences you have to share about the new Baby Place good or bad would be appreciated.   Thank you.

Re: Bayfront Baby Place vs. Morton Plant Sara Walker

• I had my DD at Morton Plant in '09 and my DS at Bayfront Baby Place in '11. I had great experiences at both. Of course the Baby Place is new, everything is bright, etc. The staff is great. Overall I would recommend both.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"