Stay at Home Moms

I need some good bump drama

all my boards are too puppies and rainbows. There was ALMOST some drama on my BMB today but it didn't happen. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need some good bump drama

• LOL you guys are killing me. If I had the balls to create and AE I'd totally do it. 
  • imageNandaB:
    imageAliciaS1411:
    LOL you guys are killing me. If I had the balls to create and AE I'd totally do it.nbsp;
    You don't need balls to create an AE though! You need balls to NOT create an AE I mean come on! SHE PUTS HER HAND SO FAR UP HER HOOHAA SHE FEELS HER CERVIX. REGULARLY!

lol. I would totally AE fail. 

but Nanda...you are aware that a good chunk of the TTGP board checks their cervix (cervixes?) quite frequently? 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNandaB:
    imageAliciaS1411:
    imageNandaB:
    imageAliciaS1411:
    LOL you guys are killing me. If I had the balls to create and AE I'd totally do it.nbsp;
    You don't need balls to create an AE though! You need balls to NOT create an AE I mean come on! SHE PUTS HER HAND SO FAR UP HER HOOHAA SHE FEELS HER CERVIX. REGULARLY!

lol. I would totally AE fail. 

but Nanda...you are aware that a good chunk of the TTGP board checks their cervix (cervixes?) quite frequently? 
    I have heard this, but I am weirded out. Not because I am one of those people who is grossed out by my own lady parts...but for the following reasons: Hands/ fingernails are gross I would be worried that I would cause some type of internal injury [pointy fingers are different than penises] Finally...the ladies on TTGP are checking their cervixes for softness/readiness in order to be ideal for accepting the spermies, right? This chick is presumable already pregnant. What if she ruptures her placenta with all the cervix poking? And WHY is she poking her flucking cervix anyway?? Its not like she is close to giving birth [not like the state of your cervix is an indicator of giving birth. I was dialated 2 cm for weeks...according to my dr]

All true. I wonder why she wanted to find it and especially why she couldn't! haha
  • imageletranger:
    July 2013 had a swinger last night. Not sure if she should have sex with other men.

I saw that post - I am not convinced it wasn't MUD.  I just cannot get into July 2013, everyone is hyper sensitive over there.  When there is debate/drama it's something stupid

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Go onto Heath & Exercise and tell them all to give up exercise during pregnancy because they are just going to get fat with stretch marks anyway.
  • Go find the lady on the 6-9 month board who is feeding her baby Oreos and saltines.
  • Haha, these are great. 

How about going to Baby Names and saying you're looking for a middle name to go with Naveah? 

You can basically say anything at all on the Parenting board to get flamed... you don't even need to be that creative... 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'll contribute some selfrighteous, know it all, drop some knowledge on your azz drama.

imageNandaB:
    What if she ruptures her placenta with all the cervix poking?

I think you mean her amniotic sac. Her placenta should not be anywhere near that close to her cervix and if it were and/or she ruptured it she would have bigger concerns like hemorrhaging to death.

You are welcome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I can't recommend my BMB because it's pretty tame. You could go into the baby shower board and ask if you should have to pay for the keg at your baby shower... that might spark some fun.
    griffin
  • imagescatteredtrees:
    Or go on TTGP and ask if they think you're pregnant because of (insert random symptom like your left hand itches).
    definitely do this!

• imageSocialworkgirl:
    Go find the lady on the 6-9 month board who is feeding her baby Oreos and saltines.

WHAT?!
  • imagelisamoe:
    imagescatteredtrees:
    Or go on TTGP and ask if they think you're pregnant because of (insert random symptom like your left hand itches).
    definitely do this!

well it can't be done NOW because they're all investigators and they'd find this thread in an heartbeat. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"