Trying to Get Pregnant

Hello!

Hey! I am new here and so far this page is annoying me I can not figure out how to get my signatures to show or how to view my page as a person other than myself would see it....also, trying to get to this forum is even work! Lol, I hope I can figure it out! I just wanted to introduce myself, heeey! I have two kids already DD-7 and DS 4...they were not planned but this 3rd one will be and it is definitely a different and exciting journey! This is the first month we are TTC so we shall see what happens!!! Im in the 2WW! Gah! :) GL to all who is TTC or having TTTC! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello!

• Welcome Starfish! I'm new to the message boards myself and just figured out how to do my signature. I think... I guess I'll find out if I did it right soon! Though now I'm not entirely sure how I did it... I think I went to 'Message Boards' and clicked on something off to the right about editing my profile. Click around. I'm sure you'll be able to figure this site out. :)
    I'm also in my first month of TTC. We're pretty excited, but of course don't want to get our hopes up.
    GL to you!
  • Hmmm... looks like I in fact do NOT know how to do the signature... lol
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePalmtrees09:
    Hmmm... looks like I in fact do NOT know how to do the signature... lol

LOL, I know I have been trying to figure out this dern site and it is not working for me at the moment! I had just shut it down, made some food now trying it again as well! lol. I see where you can put the signatures but they will not show up!!! GRRR! :) let me know if you find out how! 

• imageCaterinaC:
    You may have to hit the apply button a ton before your siggy actually changes. Once you change it The Bump will automatically apply the new siggy to all of your previous posts, so you can just check this thread to see if it worked.

Thanks will try that!  

• Welcome!  Make sure you read the newbie link at the top of the page :)
    Married since 10/2011
    TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Dx: No Sperm Count

History:
    Referred to RE after SA results
    HSG, bloodwork, and U/S all good
    3 Non-Medicated IUIs + 1 Clomid IUI w/ Trigger = All BFNs

Today:
    Dr says 2 more Clomid IUIs until we move to IVF

Our Fur-baby Shelby

My Ovulation Chart

• imagekatehutsen:
    Welcome!  Make sure you read the newbie link at the top of the page :)

I cant seem to find anything on here...where is the newbie link? I see that my signature is now on! lol...im trying to add two more as well! :) 

• imagePalmtrees09:
    Hmmm... looks like I in fact do NOT know how to do the signature... lol

Hey figured it out! so i copied and pasted the url that is not htlm and had to hit the save button several times but it will not show up in that box i had to keep checking my forum to see it appear! GL! 

• imagestarfish8884:

imagekatehutsen:
    Welcome!  Make sure you read the newbie link at the top of the page :)

I cant seem to find anything on here...where is the newbie link? I see that my signature is now on! lol...im trying to add two more as well! :) 

If you're mobile, you won't see the header but like I said in the other thread, if you sort your threads by "last post date", it'll be the very first thread at the top of the list. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the sorting options.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thank you! Ya, I know they are junk! I just put it there for fun...it was suppose to be a count down to my testing day but I guess maybe itll change??? I have three fertility apps that tells me that none actually know when I ovulate because they all have different dates! LOL. It's all still very new to me! GL to you and yours!! 
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imagestarfish8884:
    thank you! Ya, I know they are junk! I just put it there for fun...it was suppose to be a count down to my testing day but I guess maybe itll change??? I have three fertility apps that tells me that none actually know when I ovulate because they all have different dates! LOL. It's all still very new to me! GL to you and yours!! 

The only way to know when you ovulate is by temping your BBT. Definitely take a look at the newbie link, and do the FF tutorials.  You'll learn a lot here.

Will do! I only recently started doing my BBT and as you can see....they fluctuate some...I only took my BBT at a different time one day at 9:30 ish all others have been at 7:30 ish. Also been documenting CM as well....

• Welcome and GL! It looks like you got your siggy working.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • imageleahaustin:
    Welcome and GL! It looks like you got your siggy working.

LOL, yes I did get them to work! I also found the "newbie" post as well! now just trying to navigate this site smoothly..it is constantly asking me to re-sing in and I have NO clue why! "/  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"