Nurseries and Baby Gear

RNP question

FTM here- please don't flame me for this question...

So do you buckle your LO in the RNP from the very beginning or when they start moving? I'm wondering how I am going to swaddle LO  if she is buckled in...

Sorry for my ignorance.

BFP 9/27/11, EDD 6/3/12, Missed MC 9w3d BFP 1/1/12 EDD 9/7/12 Natural MC 6w3d BFP 5/8/12, EDD 1/15/13 IT'S A GIRL :)Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: RNP question

• I likely quaify as a bad mom, but I did not.  I would swaddle and insert kid and pray for a few minutes of sleep.  I used the rnp recently because the twins have colds and still did not strap.  But as I say, I am a bad mom :)  

seriously, my rule is that I have to be ok with what I am doing.   I never stap into the swing if we use the toy bar, always stap without it.  I always strap in the upstairs bouncy seats that sit more upright, but not alwys in the ones that are more laying down.  I always strap if I am not right there, with dd1, in the shower, etc...

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• I never strapped her in either. Once she got mobile enough to need it, I figured it was time for a crib.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I never strapped him in.  He was in his crib at 3 months when he started getting wiggly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I didn't either ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you! I really hadn't planned to buckle her in, but wanted to know if this was an awful parenting decision... I appreciate it!
    BFP 9/27/11, EDD 6/3/12, Missed MC 9w3d BFP 1/1/12 EDD 9/7/12 Natural MC 6w3d BFP 5/8/12, EDD 1/15/13 IT'S A GIRL :)Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I never strapped her in.  She was always swaddled.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• We didn't strap in, but infants are not very mobile until 4 months or so.  We used a miracle blanket which could technically allow you to free up the legs for buckling, but we liked having her legs swaddled in the pouch.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"