Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Mommy fail...

DD is 19 months and I just started letting her eat raw apples (even though she is a great chewer i have been paranoid about choking).  I usually take most of the skin off and let her bite into it (she loves this!).   Well... she was eating said apple in her booster surrounded by extended family and I was a few feet away prepping food, when I checked on her progress, she had literally eaten the whole apple.  I mean core, seeds, stem and all.  All that was left was the bottom little piece.

Lesson learned, I feel terrible.  Anyone else care to confess mommy mishaps? 

Re: Mommy fail...

• Options
    WOW! I guess she was hungry! We've had that same mishap, actually, plus so many more I can't think right now.
  • Options
    This morning I accidentally left my mascara on the couch.  I went into the bathroom for 3 minutes, and when I came out I saw that my daughter had gotten it.  At first I thought she just had it on her hands, but when I looked up I realized she had it all over her forehead and had given herself black highlights all throughout her hair.  She just looked at me and said "I do hair".  Such a mess but also very funny.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJennandBaby:
    This morning I accidentally left my mascara on the couch.  I went into the bathroom for 3 minutes, and when I came out I saw that my daughter had gotten it.  At first I thought she just had it on her hands, but when I looked up I realized she had it all over her forehead and had given herself black highlights all throughout her hair.  She just looked at me and said "I do hair".  Such a mess but also very funny.

That is hilarious and I hope you took a picture. 

• Options
    That is too funny! My son has put his poop in his mouth twice. More gross!
    Carrie An infertility veteran, survivor and champion. However, have a beautiful son and another one on the way!
  • Options

Just wait for watermelons...Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO's done that before, so have my friends kids... LO has been eating raw apples since around 10 months when she cut her top teeth so she could actually bite into it. I core it, peel it, and cut it in half. She'll eat the entire half w/o any issues.
  • Options
    Oh honey thats nothing... I put my first on soft foods and bby food at a yr but my second started on jars if bby food, consistantly at 8 mos and he would eat about 5 jars per sitting, i even would add a lil rice cereal to them he was a big eater, so I started him on chopped up real food once he got teeth. Any way my older son who at the time had just turned two climbed on the counter and got down cookies that my mom brought us when she baby sat , i was in the bathroom and he and his bro managed to eat nearly half a bag, yeah it was bad lol but they are fine, and it was funny cuz i came out and they handed me a cookie... lol
  • Options
    And dont even get me stated about diaper rash cream, they e even opened the loc tite lid to the bin I keep the cat and dog food in yup little monsters
  • Options
    My husband's uncle ALWAYS eats the entire apple.  Has his entire life and he's 84 and going strong so it can't be all bad.
  • Options
    My friend's 18 month old consistently eats whole apples. She didn't even peel them. Just hands them over and he eats peel, fruit, and core.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Another makeup story lol but my DD got ahold of my eyeliner right before church on Christmas Eve and I didn't notice because I was looking in the mirror and thought she was playing at my feet.  She was actually drawing a large black picture on my parents white tile.  They were not thrilled lol.  Also waterproof eyeliner is not the easiest thing to clean up!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My 3 yo does that on a regular basis. 

I've also had to call poison control on him 3 times so far.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lo did the same thing.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    DD used to love to play with my makeup...i would let her because she didnt know how to open things yet...One day she was freaking out and i just handed her my lip gloss tube....she was quiet the rest of the car ride. I get home 10min later and realize she had opened it and eaten half the tube! I felt horrible..thankfully it was all organic/natural but still i called the dr anyway lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"