March 2013 Moms
Options

Viral Meningitis

This is a bit of a rant, sorry.

Luckily, I was gone on Friday, but I work at a bank, and my branch manager came to work super sick on Friday...and his MIL and SIL both have viral meningitis, AND his nephew, who he has been watching for his SIL is sick, but hasn't been tested for meningitis yet. Luckily, I was gone on Friday since I have a staph infection from an ingrown toenail, so I wasn't exposed to him, and the other girl I opened with this morning doused our entire branch in lysol, so I should be good, but I'm still slightly paranoid and have been using even more hand sanitizer than usual and making sure not to touch my face at all. It just makes me SO MAD that he would come to work that sick when he's been around people who have meningitis! It's viral and not bacterial, but still! He knows I'm pregnant, and I was supposed to be there on Friday! Luckily, he's out on PTO this week....

It just makes me so mad!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Viral Meningitis

• Options
    Viral meningitis isn't contagious but I get how you would be concerned. You should stop by any emergency room and grab some masks to wear, or better yet, have him wear it all day haha. Don't worry your prob fine, I took care of a patient with viral meningitis recently, and one with the flu, and I'm fine.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"