Success after IF
Options

Any Northern CA moms?

I am moving to San Jose area and need to find an RE.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any Northern CA moms?

• Options
    We are north bay, but I know there are docs at Stanford. I haven't been there so I can recommend them, though. I would definitely NOT recommend UCSF because basically you are a number. We used Marin Fertility Center and LOVED the doctor there, but it would be a big drive for you. Good luck!
    ttc since 02/10 first RE visit 01/11 Clomid + TI 03/11, 04/11, 05/11 IUI 06/11, 07/11 IVF #1 - BFN :( FET - 11/11 beta 11/21/11 BFP!!! :). Beta 1 - 319, Beta 2 - 921 1st ultrasound 12/1 TWINS!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My RE is in San Ramon and is fabulous!! Dr Aimee Eyvazzadeh draimee.org.

She is very hands on, and was available to me via email day or night. She was also just a nice person, and I felt very comfortable with her.

Good luck!

Renee
    Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There is another San Jose PAIFer, you could post over there too. I live in sacramento, so not much help there. 
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • Options

Welcome to Cali!

We saw Dr Nelson (https://www.fpnc.com/index.php) and he was wonderful. The entire staff there was great, and Dr Nelson was literally the sweetest most patient doctor I have ever seen. We were shocked that during our first meeting because he spent over two hours just answering questions and explaining things. I can't say enough good things about him.

They are in Los Gatos (which is essentially San Jose) in an easy to get to location (important if you are going there a lot for treatment). Feel free to PM me if there is anything else I can help with or if you have any questions.

Be sure to drive over the hill and check out Santa Cruz sometime :) 

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"