October 2011 Moms

You know what annoys the crap out of me?

Pinterest pins that say "pin now, read later." I'm on Pinterest to look at stuff, not just pin madly. WTAF? Do people alternate days? Today, I just pin a bunch of random shiit. Tomorrow, I'll go back and read it all.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: You know what annoys the crap out of me?

• Yeah I don't get that either. It seems like most people get crazy and start pinning things all willy nilly. I'm more of a selective pinner myself.
  • imageCMonkey515:
    Yeah I don't get that either. It seems like most people get crazy and start pinning things all willy nilly. I'm more of a selective pinner myself.

Me too! I only pin stuff I will actually use or do. I'm not unrealistic with my pins. Stick out tongue 

• Loading the player...
  • imagekagl08:

imageCMonkey515:
    Yeah I don't get that either. It seems like most people get crazy and start pinning things all willy nilly. I'm more of a selective pinner myself.

Me too! I only pin stuff I will actually use or do. I'm not unrealistic with my pins. Stick out tongue 

I pin lots of things I'll probably never do haha BUT I always read whatever I'm pinning. I think people probably just look at something and think "wow that could be interesting but I'm not in the mood to look at it now." I do think it's weird though :P

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagecrystalbaby:
    That annoys me almost as much as, "Why have I never thought of this?"

I know why I've never thought of that. I'm only good at copying other people's ideas but not thinking of my own!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My sister routinely pins stuff that I remember her pinning two weeks ago.
  • I was an uber pinner for a while until I realized I won't be using a good 3/4 of what I've pinned.  I am now re-vamping all of my pins, which seems like it's going to take me days to do.  I'm much more selective now.  Or like my friend suggested, she likes the pins and then goes back to decide whether she wants to pin it or not.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Isn' t that the basic flucking point of pinterest in the first place. I basically just pin pics of Christmas trees and recipes. They make me happy.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I am one of the willy nilly pinners. I pin whatever interests me remotely and glance over it. Then it gets looked at closer later and kept or deleted.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'll do that a bunch with recipes.

If I see something that looks good, I pin it then and usually don't go back and look at it until I'm making my grocery list. I try and check and out and make sure it's at least legit, I'm tired of getting spam website or "this page does not exist".

• If you follow me on Pinterest, I'm sure I was annoying yesterday. I can't figure out how to move pins from one board to another and I wanted to have several different recipe boards instead of one huge one. So I spent nearly all of DD's nap repinning all of my recipes into different boards, then I deleted my original one. I looked like a Pinterest hore for sure. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I pin and a lot of them already have the comments at the bottom. I don't take the time to write my own comments because I don't care about leaving a comment. I read them and repin, but they usually still say pin now, read later on the comment because someone else wrote that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • imagemorsey2011:
    If you follow me on Pinterest, I'm sure I was annoying yesterday. I can't figure out how to move pins from one board to another and I wanted to have several different recipe boards instead of one huge one. So I spent nearly all of DD's nap repinning all of my recipes into different boards, then I deleted my original one. I looked like a Pinterest hore for sure. 

If you go to the pin's page, click on "edit."  Then, you can choose what board you want to move it to.

Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"